.TuG.Beaver

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by .TuG.Wolverine@Feb 13 2005, 01:38 PM

Stupid Question..How do we use em Beav?? I am the most computer illiterate shooter in the group boss. NO COMMENT TOE!!!!!

to use them in these forums, you need to use the IMG button up the top in the 'Code Buttons' section, you hit the IMG button - then put in the URL where the image is hosted.

So for these sigs, they are all hosted on the tugteam.com website & the URL you use would be:

http://www.tugteam.com/images/sigs/tug_wolverine_sig.jpg

or if you use the BB code directly in a post, then it would look like:

[IMG=http://www.tugteam.com/images/sigs/tug_wolverine_sig.jpg]

Originally posted by .TuG.BunduBasher@Feb 12 2005, 01:31 PM

Looking good Beaver!

One small request, could you seperate "BUNDUBASHER" into

"BUNDU-BASHER" by means of hyphen mark?

...ThAnKs FoR ThE HaRd WoRk ''BoSS'' Please:don't think this is a complaint ,Please don't turn my name upside down! '' Thank's again for your time at your desk!'' WELL CARRY ON '' ! BYE !

• 4 weeks later...

I've sent u a pic of a L.F.C crest .Could u put it on the left hand side of my signature plz ? I would do it but i have not got a clue how 2 do it :blush: Sry for being a pain in the arse.I've sent it 2 yer Hotmail address. Cheers G. :D I'll get u a shandy down at the multiplay event next week ;)

Originally posted by .TuG.G*Force@Mar 14 2005, 01:17 PM

I've sent u a pic of a L.F.C crest .Could u put it on the left hand side of my signature plz ? I would do it but i have not got a clue how 2 do it :blush: Sry for being a pain in the arse.I've sent it 2 yer Hotmail address. Cheers G. :D I'll get u a shandy down at the multiplay event next week ;)

omg - my hotmail account? oh noez - send it to beaver@tugteam.com