The Unknown Ghosts

i27 LAN - Sign-ups open

.TuG.Beaver

** UPDATE **

So now that i27 has sold out, who's going to be coming along for definate as a spectator?

I'll be there from the thrusday (13th) until the monday (17th) morning.

Best time to come spectate is probably Saturday/Sunday as thats when the competitions will be - starting Saturday morning. Friday just tends to be a set-up and piss about day.

Attending to play will be:

Beaver

Psychdlc

Attending to spectate will be: (maybe)

Flya

G*Force

Spike

Napalm

BunduBash

Can you confirm or not if your coming?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess I'll pencil in the Friday as well then....!
Hi Bundu iv'e been checking out the travelodge for friday night for the LAN fest. It is £51 per night and sleeps 3 with a on sweet bathroom and clean!! We stayed their last year for three nights and it was cool:biggrin: Let us know if you want 2 stay with me 'n' Flya and we will get it booked B)https://www.travelodge.co.uk

Hi Bundu iv'e been checking out the travelodge for friday night for the LAN fest. It is ?51 per night and sleeps 3 with a on sweet bathroom and clean!! We stayed their last year for three nights and it was cool:biggrin: Let us know if you want 2 stay with me 'n' Flya and we will get it booked B)https://www.travelodge.co.uk

thats en suite bathroom

u proletarian lolol

Hi Bundu iv'e been checking out the travelodge for friday night for the LAN fest. It is ?51 per night and sleeps 3 with a on sweet bathroom and clean!! We stayed their last year for three nights and it was cool:biggrin: Let us know if you want 2 stay with me 'n' Flya and we will get it booked B)https://www.travelodge.co.uk

Thanks G, but I only live an hour and a half away, so I'll make it a day trip. Besides, its my son's birthday party on Saturday, so it would be a good idea to be home for it!

Looking forward to seeing you guys there....

P.S. Flya - you realise you are sleeping in the same room as a guy that shoots from behind? Dodgeeeeee! :D Sweet , just sweet...G!

I will be down in the morning around 11:00'ish (possibly with at least 1 rug rat in tow...the price to pay of getting away on a holiday!)

What time will everybody else be there?

I presume the point of contact will be Beavers Chair - 2nd floor, seat W3?

(If anybody wants my mobile to contact me , PM me. Flya, I think I still have yours - XXXXXXX0927?)

Looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow!:)

I presume the point of contact will be Beavers Chair - 2nd floor, seat W3?

(If anybody wants my mobile to contact me , PM me. Flya, I think I still have yours - XXXXXXX0927?)

Weird number flya!

Hope you all have a good time you lucky ba**ards

I will be working on my house all weekend:angry:

Hope you all have a good time:smile: