The Unknown Ghosts
.TuG.Beaver

i27 LAN - Sign-ups open

Who else is interested in attending this year?

Sadly, also my sons Birthday, on the Saturday... so the party payer needs to be there (10 x 11 year olds at paintball!)

I will really try to pop infor a day to meet the big B, on another day besides the Saturday, though.:D

Sadly' date=' also my sons Birthday, on the Saturday... so the party payer needs to be there (10 x 11 year olds at paintball!)

I will really try to pop infor a day to meet the big B, on another day besides the Saturday, though.:D[/quote']

:sad: Spectator pass is only 5 quid I think!

Adam, interested mate, very, looks a top crack although its the small matter of cost and it falling on Easter Weekend. Not sure how that will go down with the misses. Will put the feelers out tonight with her and see what response I get.

Hey All!!!

I am all signed up and paid for etc...

I will write the an email soon to make sure I am sitting in the correct place...Next to the Booth Babes!!! lol I am signed up in the AA section as last time...

Come on get signed up!

c u there - Psy

Hey All!!!

I am all signed up and paid for etc...

I will write the an email soon to make sure I am sitting in the correct place...Next to the Booth Babes!!! lol I am signed up in the AA section as last time...

Come on get signed up!

c u there - Psy

Excellent - you & I need to have a chat - can you find me in IRC or TS so we can sort out some stuff. Thanks.

Get me proof that GRAW is coming out before the LAN party and i'm there dude :D Show me the evidence:confused: plz

Not proof G but ubi website is saying March 06 release, but if any one else knows I would like to know as well:smile:

Also checked some of the sites I buy my games from and they have the release date as 31/03/06

I've pre ordered GRAW 2day:cool: i'm up for going the 127 LAN, What about you Flya & Leethp ? Iv'e checked out the web for a hotel, We can get in the same 1 as last time ?26 per night if we book online again(?9 each):D