The Unknown Ghosts

Archived Requests

dIGGA

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[NoN] is my legacy tag from Counter Strike and Day of Defeat clans, there's not lots of us left who still play anything regularly, but I still wear the tag to remember the old times.

It's time for a change though hence my application to join you guys and maybe play some COD matches if the opportunity arises.

Cheers,

Sherriff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey all.

I already introduced myself to the leaders of TUG but will introduce my self again.

I come from Croatia and am 28 years old and was playing games from original Ghost Recon trough GRAW and Graw2 and Arma. Currently am playing Arma2 and enjoying it very fine as its a good game. There is also a posibilty of playing OF Dragon Raising.

Regards Surfer

Hi Surfer and welcome to the forum.

My apologies for not yet replying to your email yet, have been very busy at home & work. :)

I've sent you a private message here on the forum with our Teamspeak details & password.

Are you the same surfer from the Ghost Recon.net forums??

• 2 years later...

Hey Guys,

So im guessing this is the right place, Skeet's directed me to the the forums to put a request in.... So to go with the guide:

Game you are applying for -

1. Real Name - Josh
  2. Age - Ah jeeze, a depressing 29
  3. Location/Country - UK
  4. Online/In-Game Name - iBFG
  5. Email Address to be contacted at - Josh@tantraweb.co.uk
  6. Any other info - Not a lot. Used to play GhR with a group of lads on www.damnr6.com many years ago alas mac gaming died a death once bootcamp came along, and got sick of Moderating bickering kids! But been good fun playing with the boys online and wouldn't mind popping on a .TuG. tag so the boys don't laugh at me so much ;)

Cheers!

J

Hi Josh & welcome to the forums.

No doubt Skeet's already co-opted you onto our Teamspeak 3 server, but if not, then the server details can be found in the following thread:

http://forums.tugteam.com/index.php?/topic/5444-new-ts3-server-online-29072011/

I've also updated your forum permissions, so you should be seeing some of the private areas now too. :)

If you could also chuck the TuGr tags into your BF3 profile so it pops up in-game [TuGr]iBFG, that would be great.

We normally ask that all new guys wear the 'r' (recruit) tags for a little while as we get to know you & you get to know us...

Dont worry, there's no silly tests, rituals or bribes to undertake to get the 'r' removed. Just come play & have fun in-game, on TS & in the forums.

Hopefully see you online soon when my wife-to-be lets me start playing again! (on joking..)