The Unknown Ghosts

Paintballing

Xtreme

Yo guys, Last saturday 1st April i went paintballing with my dad, his mates and my bro, it was wicked and i would love to go again, i got shot in the kneecap twice, my butt twice and i have a masive bruise on the back of my shoulder where i got shot 4 times point blank range lol. But i used CSS tactics and saw his gun pointing out firing at ppl so i decided to wait until he took cover then i sprinted to him and in a shock surprise attack i shot him in the groin 4 times ^^. that has gotta hurt lol.

To see these pics go to this link. and browse to the end ^^ thanks

PersonalSpace.aspx?_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaHandler=TWljcm9zb2Z0LlNwYWNlcy5XZWIuUGFydHMuUGhvdG9BbGJ1bS5GdWxsTW9kZUNvbnRyb2xsZXI%24&_c11_PhotoAlbum_spaFolderID=cns!8CFCB80C9167AB33!199&_c=PhotoAlbum

Yo guys, Last saturday 1st April i went paintballing ...i used CSS tactics

I think the GR guys should play the CS:S guys at paintball and then see what tactics work....!

Some nice pics TopGun, but you need to note that your brothers 'tank' is a tracked artillery gun! Guessing he's in the Royal Artillery and not the Royal Tank Corps...:redface:

I will certainly not use css tactics when im off on a war tho...^^ i have better things to do then strafe back and forth and jump on top of peoples heads and reload after every single shot fired...:D
Just wear that shirt dude you will scare the enemy off:tongue:

If I could afford to go paintballing again then I would only use accuracy, dives, teamplay and other basic tactics. The only time I went paitballing I did not get hit directly once so I haven't experienced any hits, but I managed to catch the flag 5 times then stopped because the rounds were getting shorter. Well GR crew, CSS ppl have hidden skills :P Im pretty sure you would be confused if one dived from nowhere 10m away over a wooden wall, shot your friend in the neck and chest and you in the chest before taking cover, leaving you two gobsmacked just staring into the general direction :D Of course if we have accurate enough ppl then it would indeed be a good match between GR and CSS.

What kind of rules were you ppl playing? Did you have to go out when you got hit, CTF, bases, etc?

Paintball rules.

Originally Posted By.TuG.BunduBasher

but you need to note that your brothers 'tank' is a tracked artillery gun! Guessing he's in the Royal Artillery and not the Royal Tank Corps...

Thankyou for pointing that out for me, i have changed it to "My Bros Artillery Gun". Yes he is in the royal artilery :D

Originally Posted BY.TuG.Ford Prefect

What kind of rules were you ppl playing? Did you have to go out when you got hit, CTF, bases, etc?

Well wen we got to new areas the 2 Martial Guys (Guys in charge) made the games fun by randomizing rules for instance on 7 areas if u got hit u had to put ur hand up n walk out (but ppl still shot you lol) on the other 2 areas if we got shot we had to go to base wipe paint off and come bac into game.

One round was kinda capture the flag. black team was at there base and red team was at the other, then on go we had to run to the castle and find the flag hidden sumwere upstairs in the castle and hold onto it until the end of the match. It was very hard.

Each area had bases 1 for each team on 1 area there was a flag in the middle n the martials decided to make it really hard match, the 1st team to get the flag had to run to the opponents base with it to get 1 point, there were many buildings and 4 ppl in my team i was in (red) decided to make it even more difficult by camping in the base so there was no chance of gettin the flag there.

:D

• 2 months later...