The Unknown Ghosts

.TuG. Cheaters?

Mmmm, nothing new to me...People all the time kick me off the servers when I do headies with my scout. I mean sure, about 50% of then HS are lucky, but the rest are skill. Especially on a map like de_dust2. And by the way, I just found out that aimbots don't work anymore at all. THe last VAC update fixed it. The only remaining problem are wallhacks. But oh well.

Mmmm, nothing new to me...People all the time kick me off the servers when I do headies with my scout. I mean sure, about 50% of then HS are lucky, but the rest are skill. Especially on a map like de_dust2. And by the way, I just found out that aimbots don't work anymore at all. THe last VAC update fixed it. The only remaining problem are wallhacks. But oh well.

How did you found out the Aimbot doesnt work any more m8?

you little cheater :P.

Sam.

GOD DAMNIT!!!!! Cause I wanted to check what cheats/hax and such exist for CS:S. Because VAC doesn't work for shit since about 1/4 of all hax get by VAC I just wanted to find a blocker/anti cheat program that does find them. I mean how hard can it be? Why not just check if the CS:S files are syncronized by matching arrays in some third party program? :angry: Arg, Valve did a great job with HL2 and CS:S but the seriously messed up what concerns VAC.

GOD DAMNIT!!!!! Cause I wanted to check what cheats/hax and such exist for CS:S. Because VAC doesn't work for shit since about 1/4 of all hax get by VAC I just wanted to find a blocker/anti cheat program that does find them. I mean how hard can it be? Why not just check if the CS:S files are syncronized by matching arrays in some third party program? :angry: Arg, Valve did a great job with HL2 and CS:S but the seriously messed up what concerns VAC.

Just asking! why are you getting upset?

• 3 weeks later...