The Unknown Ghosts

World Cup

.TuG.Bulldog

I Know some you us computer nerds arnt into football, but just for the people who are i thought i'd make this thread. (oh and to annoy smokey :) )

.TuGr.Sm0k3y said :

the goal was a lcuker by the ugly ba##ard crouch

i cant belive you could say that he is a fine figure of a man just look at his perfectly formed body here..... :blink:

oh and he can jump by the way!!!!

and there is a special one for your photo album at the end smokey

_41771478_crouchmisspa416.jpg

_41771726_crouchgoal416.jpg

_41771778_crouchgerrard203.jpg

Guest Mortarion

Lol i was wondering the same thing :D

HMMMMM perfectly formed body.

Besides anyone who watches 22 sweaty men running around in shorts for 90 minutes is suspicous to me.;)

Or maybe, YOU are not very educated to know that you cannot hint sarcasm on a computer!

You are right dave its absolutely impossible to be taken sarcasticly when typing there is NO WAY! it can eeeeever be done! oh and i reeeeeally hope germany win the world cup! ;)

GOOOO Angola!!!

Just got back from Germany on Friday, been to Frankfurt and Nuremburg to watch both the England games, didn?t have tickets so watched the games at the ?fan fests? they put on in each city.. had an awesome time loved every minute of it :D We drove there so covered just under 2000 miles in all, with a blow out on the autobahn at 90mph :eek: there saw nothing left of the tyre..

I?ll try and post some pics when I get chance..

Nice 1 AK !!!B) I forgot you went over m8:blink: glad you had a good time ,was there any trouble?? and what was your fuel bill ,2000 miles surely it must be cheaper to fly:tongue:

just saw an argie get sparked out by a Italian, and then when the T&T game was on this english lad ran over some tables to smack this German lad, apart from that everything was okay all different types of fans mixing nicely.. fuel was about 5 tanks so between 40-50 quid a go, but its was spilt between 4 of us.. the flights were over priced when we started looking (about Novemeber last year) but when we got talking to peeps in Germany loads got cheap last minute flights for 90quid :mad: doesn't matter now thou, at least I can say I was there :P