The Unknown Ghosts

I seem to have as much time as Dave

SirJarbo

so I posted the same thing in the BF2Tracker Forum and some sockpuppet pissed me off. I will contact the leader of his clan to inform him my views do not reflect the views of .TuG. and that I do not assume that the sockpuppets views are that of his clans either.

This is what happened.

quote:
Originally posted by Furious=UKLF=

Personally I believe my 5 year old son and my 2 year old daughter would never ever get near my PC games.

My son plays on cbbc, and progressive learning educational games, im not slating anyone but imo a child of that age has no understanding of the 'game' in the form an adult can translate.

And then trying to get him to spread his fingers like an adult, on an adult keyboard?

Does he know the distructive power of the Shotgun in RL?

Does he understand that in RL if you did that in a helo you would not 'respawn'?

Does he understand the difference between life and death? Does he understand the difference between a 'game' and 'Real Life'.

Im not slating you as a parent, I dnt know you.

Think someone had to say it!!

But thats not impressive to me, its SIK!

If it was a bit of fun, its not funny.

youre child is 3, not 13.

I guess I’ll start by saying if anyone found this video distasteful or offensive in any way than don’t watch it! I didn’t post it to be graded on my parenting skills or to get the communities approval as to if I’m a “fit” parent or not. While everyone is at liberty to share an opinion, I feel you should be prepared to account for your actions whether its posting a video of you child “playing a game”, or posting a rant about someone posting a silly little video. So I will use this opportunity to “defend” my actions and question yours at the same time.

Quoted form post:

Personally I believe my 5 year old son and my 2 year old daughter would never ever get near my PC games .

*not personal anymore, you just posted for 1000’s of people to see, with out being ask to. Spending time with my children is very important to me no matter what were doing, playing “GIJOE” or riding bikes…..whatever it is.

My son plays on cbbc, and progressive learning educational games, im not slating anyone but imo a child of that age has no understanding of the 'game' in the form an adult can translate .

*this one here has a very important line in it “a child of that age has no understanding of the 'game' I will refer to that several times below.

And then trying to get him to spread his fingers like an adult, on an adult keyboard?

*its not as if I was causing him pain in any kind of way, I was not “spreading” but trying to show him how to “drive a jeep”

How mDoes he know the distructive power of the Shotgun in RL? How Many people have you shot to know the “destructive”(spelled correctly)Power of a shot gun??? *“a child of that age has no understanding of the 'game'

Does he understand that in RL if you did that in a helo you would not 'respawn' ?NO KIDDING??????? PEOPLE DON’T RESPAWN IN REAL LIFE???????*“a child of that age has no understanding of the 'game

'

Does he understand the difference between life and death? Does he understand the difference between a 'game' and 'Real Life'. I would be willing to bet he has a bit more understanding of this fact than you do.

*“a child of that age has no understanding of the 'game'

Im not slating you as a parent, I dnt know you.<- the word “slating” as you use it has no definition in the dictionary, so I have no idea what your talking about. Think someone had to say it!!<- No, you decided to shoot your mouth off. But thats not impressive to me, its SIK! <- not trying to impress you, its just a cute video that took me about 15min. and there is nothing “SIK” about it .

If it was a bit of fun, its not funny . Lighten up!!! youre child is 3, not 13 .<--I am very aware of my child’s age and do not need for you to tell me how old he must be for YOUR approval to spend 15 min on my computer and pretending he’s PLAYING A GAME!!

I’m sorry for such a long post and to get into a debate with someone in a public forum but I will close this with a few points

Furious=UKLF=

Userrank: 1st Lieutenant

Tracked since: 06.10.2005 (336 days)

Total time played: 702.92 hours (2.09 hrs. per day )

Last Battle: 06.09.2006 at 16:18

.TuG.sirjarbo

Userrank: Gunnery Sergeant

Tracked since: 11.06.2005 (453 days)

Total time played: 256.10 hours (0.57 hrs. per day )

Last Battle: 06.09.2006 at 21:48

DUDE, SPEND SOME “RL” TIME WITH YOUR KIDS!!!!!!!!

then i stopped in and left this in his clans forum:

Fyi

Hi guys,

over in the BF2 tracker forums I posted a silly video..... one of your mates shared his personal feeling on the matter and I posted my thought on his opinion.........

I just wanted to stop in and let you know that my actions were my personal actions and not that of my clan. and assume the same for him.

No hard feelings mate. just 2 differant opinions..

thanks

some ppl are stupid... Of course you don't want to "spread" your childs fingers or hurt him. They seem to think that you are a bad parent. These ppl are prolly mostly children complaining about it trying to jump on the bandwagon along with the first one who complains. Don't worry about them. Just ignore them. At least you still have us :D

PS I did not derive any strange/illogical conclusions from that video. Just thought it was a little video you made with your child. Some ppl these days..

Fella

I thought your video was real nice I even showed it to my wife. You were involving your child in something he is going to experience every day for the rest of his life "computers". You must feel pretty pissed of but I thought it was nice, I love spending time with my kids, what ever they want to do.

Forget that tosser (might also not be in the dictionary)

tosser isn't in the dictionary? anyway, that guy got waaaay to deep into that, all I saw that as was a 3 year old playing a game? not him being "hurt" by moving his fingers on 4 keys!

I couldn't actually tell, did he actually kill people? I didn't watch the whole thing, I watched about 5-10 mins of it

no he never even saw the other team, it was POE2 mod and you cant go near the no cap flags.

the whole thing is about 4 an a half min.

Really? I thought you said 15 earlier... but it felt longer than 4 1/2 mins... There wasn't a timer anyway so I just guessed

no prob mate, not a big deal.

however I did get this in my PM box from tracker this morning

:roflmao:

Message from Furious=UKLF=, on 07.09.2006 at 17:46
LOL OKOK, you got me, early morning bad night, bad comment. BUT

It was IMO on the VIDEO YOU POSTED. NOT YOURE ENTIRE LIFE STORY OF or WITH youre child/grandson.

AND 1 thing I did NOT do was inform or TELL you what to do with youre CHILD/GRANDSON..NOT for ME to SAY.

Do you get my DRIFT, What I DO with MY kids IS IMO my Business, OK.

YOU and whoever posted such hostile comments has no idea WHAT or WHO I am, SO to comment on MY kids with such distaste as to say, "Spend more time with youre kids" I find disrespectful, so FUK YOU!! What I do with my SPARE time is upto me You DIK HED!

And hey guess what, this WAS PRIVATE..fukin AMERICANS!!

so I posted the same thing in the BF2Tracker Forum and some sockpuppet pissed me off. I will contact the leader of his clan to inform him my views do not reflect the views of .TuG. and that I do not assume that the sockpuppets views are that of his clans either.

This is what happened.

quote:
Originally posted by Furious=UKLF=

Personally I believe my 5 year old son and my 2 year old daughter would never ever get near my PC games.

My son plays on cbbc, and progressive learning educational games, im not slating anyone but imo a child of that age has no understanding of the 'game' in the form an adult can translate.

Does he know the distructive power of the Shotgun in RL?

Does he understand that in RL if you did that in a helo you would not 'respawn'?

Does he understand the difference between life and death? Does he understand the difference between a 'game' and 'Real Life'.

Im not slating you as a parent, I dnt know you.

Think someone had to say it!!

But thats not impressive to me, its SIK!

If it was a bit of fun, its not funny.

youre child is 3, not 13.

I guess I’ll start by saying if anyone found this video distasteful or offensive in any way than don’t watch it! I didn’t post it to be graded on my parenting skills or to get the communities approval as to if I’m a “fit” parent or not. While everyone is at liberty to share an opinion, I feel you should be prepared to account for your actions whether its posting a video of you child “playing a game”, or posting a rant about someone posting a silly little video. So I will use this opportunity to “defend” my actions and question yours at the same time.

Quoted form post:

Personally I believe my 5 year old son and my 2 year old daughter would never ever get near my PC games .

*not personal anymore, you just posted for 1000’s of people to see, with out being ask to. Spending time with my children is very important to me no matter what were doing, playing “GIJOE” or riding bikes…..whatever it is.

My son plays on cbbc, and progressive learning educational games, im not slating anyone but imo a child of that age has no understanding of the 'game' in the form an adult can translate .

*this one here has a very important line in it “a child of that age has no understanding of the 'game' I will refer to that several times below.

*its not as if I was causing him pain in any kind of way, I was not “spreading” but trying to show him how to “drive a jeep”

How mDoes he know the distructive power of the Shotgun in RL? How Many people have you shot to know the “destructive”(spelled correctly)Power of a shot gun??? *“a child of that age has no understanding of the 'game'

Does he understand that in RL if you did that in a helo you would not 'respawn' ?NO KIDDING??????? PEOPLE DON’T RESPAWN IN REAL LIFE???????*“a child of that age has no understanding of the 'game

'

Does he understand the difference between life and death? Does he understand the difference between a 'game' and 'Real Life'. I would be willing to bet he has a bit more understanding of this fact than you do.

*“a child of that age has no understanding of the 'game'

Im not slating you as a parent, I dnt know you.<- the word “slating” as you use it has no definition in the dictionary, so I have no idea what your talking about. Think someone had to say it!!<- No, you decided to shoot your mouth off. But thats not impressive to me, its SIK! <- not trying to impress you, its just a cute video that took me about 15min. and there is nothing “SIK” about it .

If it was a bit of fun, its not funny . Lighten up!!! youre child is 3, not 13 .<--I am very aware of my child’s age and do not need for you to tell me how old he must be for YOUR approval to spend 15 min on my computer and pretending he’s PLAYING A GAME!!

I’m sorry for such a long post and to get into a debate with someone in a public forum but I will close this with a few points

Furious=UKLF=

Userrank: 1st Lieutenant

Tracked since: 06.10.2005 (336 days)

Total time played: 702.92 hours (2.09 hrs. per day )

Last Battle: 06.09.2006 at 16:18

.TuG.sirjarbo

Userrank: Gunnery Sergeant

Tracked since: 11.06.2005 (453 days)

Total time played: 256.10 hours (0.57 hrs. per day )

Last Battle: 06.09.2006 at 21:48

DUDE, SPEND SOME “RL” TIME WITH YOUR KIDS!!!!!!!!

then i stopped in and left this in his clans forum:

Fyi

Hi guys,

over in the BF2 tracker forums I posted a silly video..... one of your mates shared his personal feeling on the matter and I posted my thought on his opinion.........

I just wanted to stop in and let you know that my actions were my personal actions and not that of my clan. and assume the same for him.

No hard feelings mate. just 2 differant opinions..

thanks

i feel sorry for his kids,what a bell end!!!!!!!!!!!

cool vid m8

It was IMO on the VIDEO YOU POSTED. NOT YOURE ENTIRE LIFE STORY OF or WITH youre child/grandson.

AND 1 thing I did NOT do was inform or TELL you what to do with youre CHILD/GRANDSON..NOT for ME to SAY.

Do you get my DRIFT, What I DO with MY kids IS IMO my Business, OK.

YOU and whoever posted such hostile comments has no idea WHAT or WHO I am, SO to comment on MY kids with such distaste as to say, "Spend more time with youre kids" I find disrespectful, so FUK YOU!! What I do with my SPARE time is upto me You DIK HED!

And hey guess what, this WAS PRIVATE..fukin AMERICANS!! [/size][/font]

We know we don't know who you are, and we don't want to, and you've got me all wrong, I'm not americans, and dude, PLEASE, learn to spell, you dumb tit

We know we don't know who you are, and we don't want to, and you've got me all wrong, I'm not americans, and dude, PLEASE, learn to spell, you dumb tit

Haha I was thinking the exact thing. Who cannot spell "dick"? and also he has some serious grammar mistakes. He capitalises EVERY second WORD!!