The Unknown Ghosts

Awesome!!!

It was good, last time i played you guys in 1v1 i got my ass kicked was nice to sit nice and smug while seeing beaver run for cover lol. be nice to all learn the game on level pegging instead of playing a game a few years old. see you guys tonight.

check third pic down beaver lying on the job lol

It was good, last time i played you guys in 1v1 i got my ass kicked was nice to sit nice and smug while seeing beaver run for cover lol. be nice to all learn the game on level pegging instead of playing a game a few years old. see you guys tonight.

check third pic down beaver lying on the job lol

Lies!!! Thats not me lying on the floor..... :)

HEY HEY GIRLS AND BOYS AND BEAVER :rolleyes::D im all patched up and new system built up rdy to roll and kill again like the old days ;) but 1 thing ive only tried it once for like 5 mins :redface: so take it easy on me and when you guys on tonight and all linked up on your TS as well so see ya peeps later and glad to see flya and g force still the same drunks :D

laters all

HEY HEY GIRLS AND BOYS AND BEAVER :rolleyes::D im all patched up and new system built up rdy to roll and kill again like the old days ;) but 1 thing ive only tried it once for like 5 mins :redface: so take it easy on me and when you guys on tonight and all linked up on your TS as well so see ya peeps later and glad to see flya and g force still the same drunks :D

laters all

Yeah but we will still kick your arse for old times sake:rolleyes:

omg its a wizzy. :)

See you on TS later love.

laters all