The Unknown Ghosts

R6:Vegas - Co-op Story Fun!!

Me, & Brok just spent 7 hours (4:30-11:30pm), along with JJUK & Tweak for a few of those playing the co-op story mode.

We didnt manage to finish it off yet - only when as far as Tower Top, and will be finishing it off soon!

The 2 co-op modes available seem to be the most fun so far. Just what I was looking for. :)

Me, & Brok just spent 7 hours (4:30-11:30pm), along with JJUK & Tweak for a few of those playing the co-op story mode.

We didnt manage to finish it off yet - only when as far as Tower Top, and will be finishing it off soon!

The 2 co-op modes available seem to be the most fun so far. Just what I was looking for. :)

Well I did start a 9am. So in fact I did have a 15hr session. Im not addicted or anything don't worry :blush:

I am quite enjoying the SP story thing, rapelling is cooooool I think the screen going black when shot isnt that bad pity you cant get your teammates to heal you the way you can heal them i like it will have to give the MP a go when i am off for 4 bloody days at xmas:frown: