The Unknown Ghosts

GR:AW2 Release Date - Updated

It seems UBI made a mistake with the release date for PC GR:AW2.

They have now changed the official UK release date back to 30th Match 2007.

Ubisoft sent out a release today correcting an error in earlier information regarding the release date for Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 on the PC. The release states that the 9th of March dated circulated over the past few weeks was an error' date=' and the correct release date is in fact the 30th of March - which is the date we published here at GR.net on the 18th of December 2006.

Release date discussion and the actual Ubisoft release, can be found here.

• 4 months later...

** UPDATE **

UBI has confirmed the date has slipped by 2 weeks and will now be available on Friday 13th July 2007....

Wednesday 20.06.07 New GRAW2 PC release date, Gamespy GRAW2 PC Multiplayer Demo Ladder & PC dev diary 2!

Just to confirm the PC version of GRAW2 is now due for release on 13/07/07. On another note a GRAW2 ladder is currently running in association with Gamespy. Think you have what it takes?? Head over there now and sign up! (Note. remember to download the Multiplayer demo first of course!)

And last but not least check out the second PC developer diary:

Only 5 Days Noobs Get Prepared To Be Owned I Have Written A Letter For The Noobs That Are Having Troulble Getting On Lately. Just Print It Off.

Plz Plz Plz Plz Let Brock And Skeeta On Girlfriends, They Are Dying To Play And Have No One Else To Talk To, I Promise To Keep An Eye On Them And Make Sure They Get Up To No Mischief During Playing Days, Which At Release Will Be Every Night Then Once We Melow Just Teusdays, Thursdays And Sundays @ 8 Gmt Onwards.

Thanks

Jj

Ps: These Are Names I Just Made Up And Bear No Resemblance To Brok And Skeeta Who We Know :)

Pss: I Also Write Notes For Work, Errrrrrrr And Can Make Names Up Like Lok And Psy, Leeth And Many Others :)

Thanks For Listening

Oh JJ,

C- for grammer and punctuation mate!! Who taught you English? Yoda??

And anyway, those of us who have played GR:AW2 will surely agree that it will be John and myself (I think John and myslelf should get a 2 v 2 team together) who will be pwning noobs!! Such as JJ and Breaker! lol

That Gop and Lok need to buck their ideas up as well!! And I'm not even mentioning that Beaver character!! He's off playing that Battlefield mod, what's it called??? oh yeah Ememy Territory Quake crap!!

See you all for a good ass kicking on Friday! (I'm takin the day off to practice all the new maps so I can humiliate you all)

Laters

Pabs

Oh JJ,

C- for grammer and punctuation mate!! Who taught you English? Yoda??

And anyway, those of us who have played GR:AW2 will surely agree that it will be John and myself (I think John and myslelf should get a 2 v 2 team together) who will be pwning noobs!! Such as JJ and Breaker! lol

That Gop and Lok need to buck their ideas up as well!! And I'm not even mentioning that Beaver character!! He's off playing that Battlefield mod, what's it called??? oh yeah Ememy Territory Quake crap!!

See you all for a good ass kicking on Friday! (I'm takin the day off to practice all the new maps so I can humiliate you all)

Laters

Pabs

Mate you might type it well but when its coming out your mouth we cant understand a thing.

Didn't quite catch that one mate?? Something about pies I think?? Can someone help me out here and translate please?

Oh and thanks for putting up a picture of your new car's number plate!!

I'm gonna rob a car exactly the same and get some nice nunber plates made!! Then go on a curb crawling tour of the local red light districts!! And the big fella will get the blame!! try explaining that one to your Mrs!! ha ha

Oh and thanks for putting up a picture of your new car's number plate!!

I'm gonna rob a car exactly the same and get some nice nunber plates made!! Then go on a curb crawling tour of the local red light districts!! And the big fella will get the blame!! try explaining that one to your Mrs!! ha ha

I doubt they have cars like mine on your street, feel free you to can be me for the day then and see how good it really is instead of wishing it all the time. noob boy:biggrin:

I believe he's saying you speak like a prat:smile:

definition of a prat

n : the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he

deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit

on your fanny and do nothing?"

what you mean i speak like the fleshy part of a human body, nice one, forum hogger.

definition of a prat

n : the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he

deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit

on your fanny and do nothing?"

what you mean i speak like the fleshy part of a human body, nice one, forum hogger.

You knobber, I was talking about tweak, as you said you couldn't understand him.