The Unknown Ghosts

TGPSP - v1.02 Release Discussion

This thread is for discussing the release of TGPSP v1.02.

Please use this thread to talk about things you like or installation experiences etc., but please do not use this thread to post troubleshooting queries or bug reports. These threads tend to grow very large and bug reports etc. tend to become lost and will not get attention from the support or development team.

Works great!

www.attackforcez.com/grawstats

Now i'll just wrap it in our website tonight and find an auto ftp program.

as a question...

is there a way to clear the records (even if i have to manually empty a table... (or there should be for an admin)

When GRAW2 releases we will want to clear ours... for our GRAW2 server is why i ask.

Works great!

www.attackforcez.com/grawstats

Now i'll just wrap it in our website tonight and find an auto ftp program.

as a question...

is there a way to clear the records (even if i have to manually empty a table... (or there should be for an admin)

When GRAW2 releases we will want to clear ours... for our GRAW2 server is why i ask.

Yeah we jsut saw you got it working finally... :) Glad you like it.

To clear out the data - goto phpmyadmin & select the stats db. The select both the tables & hit the drop-down below them and select 'empty'. This will clear out the data only - leaving the structure.

You can then put the files back into the graw-xml-files folder & re-import.

oh & for GR:AW2 - just install the stats in a diff folder - create a new database, then import into that - you can then have the old GR:AW1 stats & new GR:AW2 stats available for comparison... :) (thats what we will be doing)

See attached snapshot for phpmyadmin example:

phpmyadmin-example.png

http://www.attackforcez.com/index.php?module=PostWrap&page=Serverinfo

Been messing with the css some.

How do you change the copyright color? It blends in to much and i want you to be credited. I can't seem to find it in the css nor hardcoded.

Looks good roco.

The copyright info is stored in the copyright.php file - you'll see that its currently using 'tableinfo' as it's class.

We will be updating the css file on next release to add in a specific class for the copyright info, making it easier to change.

Looks good roco.

The copyright info is stored in the copyright.php file - you'll see that its currently using 'tableinfo' as it's class.

We will be updating the css file on next release to add in a specific class for the copyright info, making it easier to change.

I updated it for you roco. Instead of 'tableinfo' class I made it 'tablenames', which is the a same white font.

Question. On your profile page...

is Nades fired GL only? and is nades hit both gl and hand frags?

One of our clanmates was wondering...

here is a linky

http://www.attackforcez.com/grawstats/index.php?page=&mode=2&splayer=Cell*AFZ*

Note it says he fired 3 and hit 16?

To be honest I’m not totally sure. There are only two variables given to me by the generated XML log files, when concerned with nades. They are grenade_kills="16" & grenades_thrown="3", I’m guessing yes because of the amount. I also remember people complaining about the demo awards in-accuracy in the past. But your have to ask GRIN.

If anyone is interested i made a auto ftp batch script... (automated by windows task scheduler)

It will auto update the stats in whatever increments you like (time based not round based... as I have no idea how to tie it into ghost recon)

Also...

Where are the logs saved in GRAW2 demo? Graw 1 had a log directory. I see none for Graw2.

If anyone is interested i made a auto ftp batch script... (automated by windows task scheduler)

It will auto update the stats in whatever increments you like (time based not round based... as I have no idea how to tie it into ghost recon)

Also...

Where are the logs saved in GRAW2 demo? Graw 1 had a log directory. I see none for Graw2.

The GRAW2 logs arent enabled yet - but they should be on full game release.

Example of ftp.txt

CODE
open host
user
password
ascii
prompt
cd /grawstats/graw-xml-data/
mput *.xml
quit

The ftp cmd file
CODE
@echo
:: GRAW stats auto ftp by LARSA.vU
:: 2007-06-15

:: variables
set drive=C:\ftp_cmd\backup_stats\
set GRAWlogs=C:\"Program Files"\Ubisoft\"Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter"\logs\
FOR /F "tokens=1-5 delims=/, " %%i in ('date/t') DO SET YYYYMMDD=%%l%%k%%j
FOR /F "tokens=1-4 delims=:, " %%i in ('time/t') DO SET HHSS=%%i%%j
set backupcmd=xcopy /s /c /d /e /h /i /r /k /y

:filecheck   
c: 

if exist %GRAWlogs%*.xml goto sendfile 

cd C:\ftp_cmd\ 
sleep 600

goto filecheck

:sendfile

c:
cd %GRAWlogs%

ftp -d -s:C:\ftp_cmd\ftp.txt 
cd C:\ftp_cmd\

echo ### Backing up directory...
%backupcmd% %grawlogs%*.xml %drive%\%YYYYMMDD%-%HHSS% 
cd %grawlogs% 

DEL *.xml
goto filecheck

Im interested in the batch script, it migth be better then the one i made;)

Edit

I see that TuG.brok21k added my script here, ill add some info.

It makes a local backup of the stats files in a times stamped directory and then deletes them from "Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter\logs\" after ftp is done.

It works with XP sp2 and English (United States) Time and Date settings.

You will need sleep.exe

• 2 weeks later...
Any news?

Hi Larsa, Sorry for the lack of updates in the past week or so, but brok21k & myself have been very busy with work & vacations, etc.

We have an exe file developed that monitors the XML logs folder, and are just testing it with various .bat files, to see what happens.

Hi Archangel,

If it is showing up with no kills recorded, then there is an issue when the XML files are being read & imported in the database.

The 2nd problem with the file renaming is probably due to you not having set the permissions correctly on the folder where the files are located.

Both the 'archive-xml-data' & 'graw-xml-data' folders should be chmoded to 777 permissions (rwrwrw)

If you could supply me with a ZIP file containing some examples of your XML log files, we can take a look and see what the import problem might be.

Thanks.

Thanks for lending me a Hand. I dont think that it is an import issue, as the values in the file and those displayed after are the same (did some clearing of the db to verify). Regarding CHMOD, im running a windows machine.

Attached are the log files from yesterday.Have a look.

Thanks.

Archangel

logs.rar

Thanks for lending me a Hand. I dont think that it is an import issue, as the values in the file and those displayed after are the same (did some clearing of the db to verify). Regarding CHMOD, im running a windows machine.

Attached are the log files from yesterday.Have a look.

Thanks.

Archangel

I've just had a look at the XML files & it appears that several of them are blank - meaning it was possibly map change (which dont get imported) & the remaining XML files, there is no Kills - they are all 0. (kills="0")

Edit: Check out the link below:

http://www.tugteam.com/grawtest/

Stats all imported ok & reporting the correct values per the XML files. :)

It even shows the TK's that someone got (-1 & -2) kills.

Hi,

first thank you for your efforts so far.

I came to the same results. But how is it possible to get no kills awarded while the total kills show an amount? Is there a bug while creating the xml file?

Archangel

Where abouts are you looking for the total kills figure? (In-game I take it)

It looks like it may be an issue with the OGRCoop XML files when they are generated by the game.

I just looked at a lot of old mpcoop xml files from the tug server & they all seem to say kills="0" also.

Probably a bug that was never found because no-one was doing anything with the coop xml log files.

Sorry for the late answer.

The total kills are shown on on the line with the matchtype. The last entry. Or is this the total amount of enemys?

If it is a bug then a bad one. There are a lot of people who enjoy the coop mode. WhenI#m running a server its filled up pretty fast. Sometimes so fast that I have not the time to join my own game.:D

use the script that was posted before or use this one ( I used to use it to ftp our pb screenshots up to our server for checking after a match)

username
password
binary
cd /public_html/grawstats/graw-xml-data/
mput *.xml

quit

save as a txt file called ftp - change username & password to your own ftp login :) & if your stats are in a different place on your webserver then change that too

ftp -s:ftp.txt ftp.yourdomain.com

del *.xml

save as a bat file called stats.bat & palce both files in your log folder

set it as a scheduled task in windows to run every 30 mins (or whatever you wish)

set up a cron job to run every 30 mins(or whatever you want)

the path to the cron job is

Directadmin control panel

/usr/local/bin/php -q /home/[color="Red"]YOURUSERNAME[/color]/domains/[color="Red"]YOURDOMAIN.COM[/color]/public_html/[color="Red"]grawstats[/color]/importstats.php

CPanel

/usr/local/bin/php -q /home/[color="Red"]YOURUSERNAME[/color]/public_html/grawstats/importstats.php

and again change the path to your grawstats folder if required

This will automate your stats by uploading them every 30 mins & calling the importstats page every 30 mins

if you dont want to delete your xml files from your server remove the del *.xml

hello,

congratulations for this great work ;)

i'm trying to put this working in our phpnuke website. what do i have to change to see the graw status page under my website, with our header and left blocks?

thx.

Hi Jota,

I'm not too sure about phpnuke, but I guess you would need to use the wrapper option within phpnuke (it if has one) to wrap your phpnuke around the stats.

1st off, I would install the stats to the default folder of grawstats & run the imports, etc - to make sure it works.

2nd, if that all works, then I think you would need to create a new 'module' in phpnuke.

Can you give me a link to the wd13th site so I can take a look?

Thanks.