The Unknown Ghosts

TGPSP - v1.02 Release Discussion

hi Beaver,

i put everything workin, except i cant show the GRAW Status with the header n left blocks.

if i put inside modules directory i get an error on acessing database :s

u could check it: http://www.wd13th.com

thx m8 ;)

Hi Jota,

I'm not exactly sure how phpnuke works - but there must be a way to add a custom module that uses something like an iframe to display the grawstats content.

I'll have a look at installing phpnuke on my test machine if I get a chance.

Is there anyway to capture the info going to gamespy by chance? Maybe it's a hidden xml or something.

Unfortunately not. :sad:

We have no idea how the data is being sent & on which port & at what time.

It may be possible to use some sort of packet capturing software and record everything going out on various ports for later analysis. But its a long winded way and probably wont reveal much if the data is encrypted.

Hopefully when the next proper patch comes, they will re-instate the XMLS, all we can do in the meantime is make sure we post on the GR.net forums that we want this feature back.

Sorry for the late answer.

The total kills are shown on on the line with the matchtype. The last entry. Or is this the total amount of enemys?

If it is a bug then a bad one. There are a lot of people who enjoy the coop mode. WhenI#m running a server its filled up pretty fast. Sometimes so fast that I have not the time to join my own game.:D

Is there a way to fix the output of the Coop xml files? I looked around but I am no game programmer. Has anyone found a solution to this issue?

Unfortunately not. :sad:

We have no idea how the data is being sent & on which port & at what time.

It may be possible to use some sort of packet capturing software and record everything going out on various ports for later analysis. But its a long winded way and probably wont reveal much if the data is encrypted.

Hopefully when the next proper patch comes, they will re-instate the XMLS, all we can do in the meantime is make sure we post on the GR.net forums that we want this feature back.

Try ethereal to capture packets and record port activity.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am new at this page and I am interested in the Stats MOD!

Now I don't understand, why the Stats MOD only runs under Linux.

Please tell me.

You can run the GRAW1 stats on window or linux.

The main requirements are that you have MySQL & PHP on the host.

• 1 year later...
I know I'm little late... but we just put online a GRAW2 server over here in Brasil and I would like to have stats to it...

So after so many patches and fixes, this stats software works or not with GRAW2?

thanks!

Hi Hajas,

Sorry, but this does not work with GRAW2, only GRAW1 - unfortunately when GRAW2 was originally released, they did not include log files on the server, so we did not develop our stat software for it.

When they added the log files on the very last patch for GRAW2, we had already moved onto playing another game and did not develop the the stats software further.