The Unknown Ghosts

custom maps

• 11 months later...

I would like to place your coop maps on our server. Can some one please advise me how I do that?

What should I place in the "dedicated_game_info.xml" file so that the server will recognize them.

Furthermore, the file "graw2_coop_missions_test_c.zip" when extracted shows "graw2_coop_missions_test_c.bundle". What do I need to do to show all the different maps included per your download listing.

Sorry for the noob question, but could really use the help.

Currently we (AGB: www.agbgaming.com) have a 12 man GRAW2 server (The Barking Spider) at clanwarz and would like to play your maps. We are currently beta testing a map for another designer and would like to offer our ability to beta test maps that your designers develop.

We really enjoy this game and the strategy involved. Wish more support was available and a new patch would come out to handle all of the CTD's.

Thank you

Viper

Edited by Viper714

I would like to place your coop maps on our server. Can some one please advise me how I do that?

What should I place in the "dedicated_game_info.xml" file so that the server will recognize them.

Furthermore, the file "graw2_coop_missions_test_c.zip" when extracted shows "graw2_coop_missions_test_c.bundle". What do I need to do to show all the different maps included per your download listing.

Sorry for the noob question, but could really use the help.

Currently we (AGB: www.agbgaming.com) have a GRAW2 server at clanwarz and would like to play your maps. We are currently beta testing a map for another designer and would like to offer our ability to beta test maps that your designers develop.

We really enjoy this game and the strategy involved. Wish more support was available and a new patch would come out to handle all of the CTD's.

Thank you

Viper

hey viper welcome to the forums as you see we are not active in graw 2 at the moment due to the lack of matches and bugs it has i personally like it and a few here still will play now and then but the team is more into Cod 4 at the moment, i know Brok21 is or was working on some things to do with Graw 2 and we have recently installed graw 1 as we seemed to like it more although not many play it. best to get a response from Beaver re the saerver set up as he does ours and then maybe pm Tinker and Brok as they do the modding for this Tinker moreso at the moment, there are some great maps out at the moment but as there is not autodownloader most do not place them on there servers and we have taken ours down at the moment, if you do put up a server drop the ip and maps u have a whnen on i will join up.

Laters JJUK