The Unknown Ghosts

Training

Just wondering steeka mentioned about having a few training sessions with you boys. We are still up for this and I was wondering if you are training tonight any chance we could jump on comms and have a big training session. (Can junior members come there’s only 2 lol)

thank Wez

I dont have any probs with that we are training tonight but we normally try and play teams that are at least as good as us not complete noobs. :D

I will be about at 7:30 to 8:00 jump on then we will see who turns up.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry TuG lads my internet was down, So i could'nt arrange training with the boys. If your training tonight would it be ok for us boys to jump on with ya, Not us vs you tho as i dont thinks will have the members again but will jump on and train with ya if you like??????

sorry TuG lads my internet was down, So i could'nt arrange training with the boys. If your training tonight would it be ok for us boys to jump on with ya, Not us vs you tho as i dont thinks will have the members again but will jump on and train with ya if you like??????

jump on anytime mate, we are just going through a slow period again and cant guarentee numbers but you guys are more than welcome to jump on.