The Unknown Ghosts

Games up Affib!

SAF_Biffa

Well I was pretty sure Wiz wouldn't figure it out quickly, I was gonna make my name FAS_Affib to give him a bit more to go on, lol!

Who wins the prize?

Bought the game on Saturday and messed about on lots of dif servers getting the ranks then popped over to your server on Sunday... objective complete, who do u think I killed with my first ever bullet on a TuG server??? Chances of that must have been pretty slim to get Wiz in my first second after spawning on the map! Fate rofl.

Guess I would have got really pwned if Id joined it as a rookie rank with no perks, still getting pwned but maybe not so bad.

Great to play a game and relax tbh but I'm really itching to mod, would rather mod a game that you guys are gonna settle on, is Cod4 gonna be home for a while? You TuGs have a habit of moving on pretty quickly.

With so much wall penertration fire, wall hacks are gonna rule in this game, also the perks make it hard to detect cheats, Punk is about as reliable as ever I see. After it was bought out from gamers I really hope they don't sell our trust in it, not that there's much to trust.

I'm planning to do a mod around the Franco-vietnam war especially the Battle of Dien Bien Phu, anyone interested or anyone read what I can honestly say is one of the best war books ever (and I've read thousands), it's called The Last Valley by Martin Windrow?

I'd go so far as to say I'd refund your money if you don't think it's great. Really want to find a game that fits, hoping CoD4 would be it, but maybe not? I'm out of touch regards FPS's so no idea.

Anyway great game, great server, having fun...again! ;)

Hi Biffa,

I think Beaver will bite your hand off when he finds out your into modding!! I know we drafted a few guys in to mod GRAW2 but the game didin't really allow us to do what we wanted.

Yoiu should join anyway mate, don't worry about being a low rank it just means thay you haven't played it for that long. Come on team speak soon and you'll be suprised at how depraved the conversations are??lol

Nice to see you last night mate

Hi Biffa,

I think Beaver will bite your hand off when he finds out your into modding!! I know we drafted a few guys in to mod GRAW2 but the game didin't really allow us to do what we wanted.

Yoiu should join anyway mate, don't worry about being a low rank it just means thay you haven't played it for that long. Come on team speak soon and you'll be suprised at how depraved the conversations are??lol

Nice to see you last night mate

Maybe you dont know tweak, but Biffa/Wizzy & the TuG's go way back to 2002 when we started TuG and played on the SAF GR server, we've modded together since the OGR days and Biffa was known in the community for a few of his mods, which became very popular. :eek:

Biffa, glad your back into the FPS side of things again! WoW is for girlz! :P

Check your PM, I've sent you details of the TS IP/PW .

Maybe you dont know tweak, but Biffa/Wizzy & the TuG's go way back to 2002 when we started TuG and played on the SAF GR server, we've modded together since the OGR days and Biffa was known in the community for a few of his mods, which became very popular. :eek:

Biffa, glad your back into the FPS side of things again! WoW is for girlz! :P

Check your PM, I've sent you details of the TS IP/PW .

Well pardom me for being born by the way!