The Unknown Ghosts

Custom Maps - Now Removed!

Over the next week, we'll be testing some custom maps on our Server.

While testing, we'll have the 'modwarfare' mod enabled along with the usually Hardcore - (health set back to HC levels).

Once we've found about 6 good maps, they'll go into the rotation properly. :D

So far we have:

mp_shipment2

mp_matroska

New maps installed on the server this evening. :D

You can download the zipped files & install yourself locally, or just join the server & dl in-game.

Zipped files:

http://www.trs-gaming.com/downloads/cod4maps/usermaps/zipped/

Maps are:

mp_matroska - Matroska

mp_shipment2 - Shipment2

mp_backlot_2 - Backlot2

mp_toybox4_b2 - ToyBox4

mp_qmx_matmata - ModernMatmata

mp_village - Village

mp_village_night - VillageNight

mp_pk_harbor - Harbor

New maps installed on the server this evening. :D

You can download the zipped files & install yourself locally, or just join the server & dl in-game.

Zipped files:

http://www.trs-gaming.com/downloads/cod4maps/usermaps/zipped/

Maps are:

mp_matroska - Matroska

mp_shipment2 - Shipment2

mp_backlot_2 - Backlot2

mp_toybox4_b2 - ToyBox4

mp_qmx_matmata - ModernMatmata

mp_village - Village

mp_village_night - VillageNight

mp_pk_harbor - Harbor

Having probl when log on 2 server it wants 2 download all *.iwd over and over.... :(

mp_village - Village did work.

/Silth

I'm with Silth, a couple of them work, they're too much hassle, you can't get your own setups, not only that but you have to make one each and every time, it takes 50 bullets to kill someone, etc... etc...

It doesnt take 50 bullets to kill someone, the server is set-up with the original Hardcore health - which is 30%. (normal = 100%)

@Silth

I tried each map last night on 2 different PC downloading from the server and they seemed to work ok - not sure why some of you guys are having problems.

If you download the ZIP files from the link above & extra into folders in your 'usermaps' folder - you should be able to join the server ok I think. :D

the 'usermaps' folder should be located in the root of the COD4 folder & inside the 'usermaps' folder, there should be a folder for each map with the .iwd & .ff files within it.

e.g.

cod4/usersmaps/mp_matroska/mp_matroska.ff & .iwd & _load.ff

I tried each map last night on 2 different PC downloading from the server and they seemed to work ok - not sure why some of you guys are having problems.

If you download the ZIP files from the link above & extra into folders in your 'usermaps' folder - you should be able to join the server ok I think. :D

the 'usermaps' folder should be located in the root of the COD4 folder & inside the 'usermaps' folder, there should be a folder for each map with the .iwd & .ff files within it.

e.g.

cod4/usersmaps/mp_matroska/mp_matroska.ff & .iwd & _load.ff

Did download by your link but it

Custom maps are now OFF the server & its back to its old self again.

It appears that there are some issues with the way these custom maps are being generated by some mappers & a few bugs still in the game with custom content.

The bugs should be addressed in the next patch.

For now - we'll soldier on with stock! :D