http://www.PetitionOnline.com/RRH53888/

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might

agree, too. If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and consider

signing yourself.

Best wishes,

Constantin

for more information visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uwe_Boll

PS: He's a ****er, help me stop him

As a member here and not knowing this guy or what he does or stands for, signing such a petition would be inapropriate.

I read his bio and reports about him, but I have no problem with who or what he does, and to be frank Im not that bothered.

no, he can make his films or whatever he wants...

But his films got sponsored by german film foundation and I must pay the taxes for this foundation.

"Boll is able to acquire funding thanks to German tax laws that reward investments in film. The law allows investors in German-owned films to write off 100% of their investment as a tax deduction; it also allows them to invest borrowed money and write off any fees associated with the loan. The investor is then only required to pay taxes on the profits made by the movie; if the movie loses money, the investor gets a tax writeoff.

While Boll has received a lot of negative publicity regarding this funding method,[7] he was actually one of the few directors to use the tax shelter as intended. His films were financed, produced, and directed by a German company, which was the initial intention behind the tax shelter: to provide incentive for investment in German entertainment properties. Regardless of the law's intention, most of these German film funds ended up funneling money to American studios to finance American blockbusters. The law merely required that the movie's copyright be owned by a German company; thus studios would "sell" a movie's rights to a German company, then immediately lease the movie back for a small fee, while the German owners would agree to very limited control. Essentially, the German company would own the movie on paper, but have no say over its production. Because of this, in January 2006, as had been expected for several months, the German legislature changed the country's tax laws to eliminate the tax shelter. It is not known if this will have any effect on Boll's funding as the new laws only seek to punish investors who are abusing the law for tax purposes; Boll's activities appear to be well within the legitimate usage of the tax shelter."

bye the way, he is one of the racists bastards i've ever seen.:mad:

This guy ruins the german film industrie in a way i've never seen before...

PS: you get a chewing gum from the american company "Stripes" if you sign the petition. :D

PS2: click th links at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uwe_Boll to read more

forgot something

you don't need sign the petition. We need a million people to "stop" him :)

we never get a million people, its more joke

But he is a negative example of the "modern" german, like me a breaker.

if you would live in germany, you would understand....:frown:

• 2 weeks later...