The Unknown Ghosts

So my COD5 arrived today

I installed the game last night, patched it, then went and found a TDM server to play on.....

Guess what - it still feels like a frakin console port - the movement is nothing like COD4, even though its supposed to be the same engine - feels like I should be playing it with a joypad!

I'll give the co-op campaign a try at some point, but I certainly won't be giving up FC2 to play this pile of crap. :D

I just got COD5 and will be playing it in both co-op and mulitplayer, don't know if Beaver is going to put it on our server?? the game (like COD4) only gets good when you get some decent weapons.

I really hate FC2 as it just becomes a snipe fest (and I never snipe) and i'm tired of working to get my weapons only to have to do it again next day and the amount of random kicking from the game just frustrates me even more. The map editor is good, but that's it.

I don't know how may of the guys are going to be playing, but there are hundreds of servers up if the .TuG. don't have a server.

I hope either Flashpoint 2 or ARMA 2 are good and we all play either of them, at the moment the guys are split and it just not fun anymore.

Yea seriously.. Having to level up to get good guns.. It's getting on my tits.. I mean, if you started off with all the guns, but leveled up to get a better badge, then yea, that's fine. But having to do it for guns. No thanks. Especially when there's 10 prestiges..

So, I'm probably going to stay away from COD:WAW. And wait until a good game comes out, that doesn't need to level up for guns.

That's me moaning over..

Bai

Yea seriously.. Having to level up to get good guns.. It's getting on my tits.. I mean, if you started off with all the guns, but leveled up to get a better badge, then yea, that's fine. But having to do it for guns. No thanks. Especially when there's 10 prestiges..

So, I'm probably going to stay away from COD:WAW. And wait until a good game comes out, that doesn't need to level up for guns.

That's me moaning over..

Bai

You played COD4 to death! You had to earn the guns in that???