The Unknown Ghosts

ArmaII Release Date - 19th June

Armed Assault II now has an official release date next month.

505 Games and Bohemia Interactive are thrilled to announce that the release date for the upcoming tactical military simulator ArmA II forward by precisely one week, to 19th June 2009. Fans eagerly awaiting their next foray into the world beating tactical action the ArmA series has become renowned for now have just over one month to wait.

Featuring the most realistic warfare gameplay ever, ArmA II promises to build on the excellent features that have made Bohemia Interactive a respected name among both gamers and the US army, who use a modified version to train recruits for combat situations. Team-based combat, a comprehensive playbook of military tactics and an enormous battlefield to explore are just some of the features that will make this THE military simulation of choice this year.

ArmA II will be released on 19th June exclusively for PC. For all the latest information please visit www.arma2.com

Edited by .TuG.Beaver

Apparantly the UK release date has been changed to 26th June.

I just got an email from Game who I ordered it from....

As you may already be aware, the UK release date for ArmA II has changed to 26-Jun-2009. Changes to release dates are relatively common in the videogames industry and are unfortunately beyond our control.

Don't worry, your order is still live and will be despatched prior to its release date via your chosen method of delivery

to be honest Flashpoint might get released by 2020 lol :rolleyes: with 2 dates been put back and i still say Flashpoint wont be all that good all these games thats been put back when they finaly get released allways crap :eek:...any way that my 2 cents .......:redface:

P.S. i think the decent programers have gone now for PCs maybe one day there might be a decent game :blink:

The german version is already out and previews are mixed with alot stating that its not much better than the first although the terrain looks better, we still have three weeks left for our release so maybe a lot of the bugs would of already gone after the patches :)

The german version is already out and previews are mixed with alot stating that its not much better than the first although the terrain looks better, we still have three weeks left for our release so maybe a lot of the bugs would of already gone after the patches :)

The first Operation Falshpoint was better than ARMA, what do ya expect??

Check this out and tell me that ARMA2 looks better!

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/901429/operation-flashpoint-2/videos/operationflash_trl_war_52709.html

I've heard a little rumour that CODMW2 will be like BF2 in structure with vehicles to get you on the battlefield etc?

Edited by .TuG.Tweak

The only bad comments i've found are about the AI. But multiplayer and CQ are ment to be lots of fun.

for ARMA II

http://www.shopto.net/PC/GAMES/PCAR02-ARMA%20II%3A%20Armed%20Assault%20%282%29.html

and for Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising super bargain and dont know if anyone get it that cheap and shoptonet is recorded delivery next day and useually you get it a day b4 release date as i useually get from there :eek::P

http://www.shopto.net/PC/GAMES/PCOP04-Operation%20Flashpoint%3A%20Dragon%20Rising.html

• 2 weeks later...

My order is being processed as well, should hopefully turn up soon, was looking at a write up with some high res screenshots, looks pretty nice from those, i'm looking forward to getting in pilot seat of those transport craft!

Tactical Gamer write up with screenshots

It'll be good to get back online with you bunch of miscreants again ;)

Laters,

Sherriff

My order is being processed as well, should hopefully turn up soon, was looking at a write up with some high res screenshots, looks pretty nice from those, i'm looking forward to getting in pilot seat of those transport craft!

Tactical Gamer write up with screenshots

It'll be good to get back online with you bunch of miscreants again ;)

Laters,

Sherriff

Aye it does look very nice - and it'll be fun to try the co-op side of things again and possibly create some of our own missions!!