The Unknown Ghosts
.TuG.Beaver

ArmaII Arrived

Am installing it now in the background as I work - it takes bloody ages and needs about 10GB of space - so far its been installing for 20 minutes and is about 70 percent through - lots of unpacking being done!!

Seems that there is no dedicated server files out for it yet, so that would mean uploading 10gb to our box in london.

However, as its not officially released until tomorrow, hopefully BIS will have some dedicated server files released over the weekend and possibly a patch!!

will be at game 10.30 ish to pick it up hope its worth the slight soiling of the pants

lol - I did get a chance to try it for 5 mins last night on multiplayer and it looks like the co-op mission thing is going to be good fun - can just imagine 6-9 of us on TS going for it!!

I read that there should be an editor etc being released shortly so it can be modded to hell & back - might even be able to do some of the old GR missions!!

cool would like more info like gameplay and graphics if its smooth or ( compared to say cod 4 and and far cry 2) anything or is it going to be another shot in the dark game like others say play for couple months and put on the shelf like others :D

loaded and playing...went on ok ... mp easy to join, spawned in the middle of a firefight...raped.. respawned 5 miles out to sea...still swimming ffs havent fired a shot yet! doh! will be on tonight ....