The Unknown Ghosts

1st Patch

News in today that the patch is in QA testing and all changes will be anounced on friday.

let hope that they have made some good changes.

also there are some map packs being produced already so modders have not totaly given up hope. me and wizz are still enjoying it and still think there is potencial for a good game there.

Cool stuff, I am still enjoying it too, just havent had the time to sit and actually play it either - too much going on this week with GF's daughter being home from uni, lol.

I desperately want to make some FTE's to play in co-op!

I now have windows 7 for both my PC's which arrived on monday, even though its not officially launched until tomorrow and I was told that my pre-order wouldnt be dispatched until after 22nd...

Taken from the flashpoint forum posted by community manager.

Some issues were raised in the meeting resulting in us not being able to release the list today I'm afraid.

This won't result in any delay in the patch, but it does mean it will be early next week until I can release the final fix list.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Tut !!!

Edited by .TuG.Bulldog

The latest quote from CM customer service department

We are still experiencing some problems with the online game and the statistics, we do however hope to have this resolved with the patch which should be release the first week of November.

its a shame we have to ask customer services to get any info and are not updated via the OFP forums etc...

Cool stuff, I am still enjoying it too, just havent had the time to sit and actually play it either - too much going on this week with GF's daughter being home from uni, lol.

I desperately want to make some FTE's to play in co-op!

I now have windows 7 for both my PC's which arrived on monday, even though its not officially launched until tomorrow and I was told that my pre-order wouldnt be dispatched until after 22nd...

Your girlfriend's daughter is home form Uni?? Damn your getting old mate! lol lol

Edited by .TuG.Tweak

More crap excuses from CM

Whilst we hope to get the PC patch out the first week of November, we haven't released the specific date yet as we still waiting back from MS and Sony regarding a date they can commit to for rolling out the title update on the consoles. This so we can put out the release dates for all 3 platforms at the same time, meaning that the community as a whole knows when each platform is getting the patch/title update for that persons respecitive platform.

Please note that the above does NOT mean that the PC patch release date is dependant on MS or Sony, that is not the case at all and the PC patch will be released as soon as it is ready. It does also not mean that the list of fixes in the patch/title update will be identical from platform to platform.

Hope this clears things up a bit.

at least they still say first week of november.

Latest news

PC patch & DLC content is now undergoing final round of QA testing. Detailed information regarding content for both the DLC and the patch, along with the release date will be put out on Weds 4th Nov (Approx 4pm GMT).

happens to be the same day as my wife's 30th birthday ...

hehe all secret arnt they about the details i bet it will still be crap and the patch they said would be out 1st week of nov now i bet it will be closer to around december i bet but that wont be any good for them as they rival game MW2 will be out and many losted interest allrdy for Op Flash DR shame though

I too am still enjoying the game. I really really really want to make some missions/maps/etc for it and do hope that they have some good stuff in the patch.

If they saw all the fuss about MW2 not having dedicated servers, they could steal a ton of players over the OpFlash if they released server files I bet. :)

when is your other half going to let you play beaver dont say you hen pecked just wondering who wears the trousers lol ...joking :rolleyes:

P.S. on op flash forums theres loads of people put missions up and 1 thats sounds good is a zombie one looks scary and only can kill them with head shots lets get a few poeple on like 4 because these new missions and maps loads for coop ;)

Edited by .TuG.Wizard

when is your other half going to let you play beaver dont say you hen pecked just wondering who wears the trousers lol ...joking :rolleyes:

lol, thanks Wizzy - I have time to play, but just been real busy these past 2 weeks, also GF has just taken ill with possible swine flu, so I am not seeing her for a few days until she's done her Tamiflu pils as a precaution - have just installed Win7 on my rig at home last night, so will get on OpFlash tonight I hope - just need to drive over and get the DVD from my laptop. Doh!!

ouch yea i know whats it like having swine flu when i had it it was like a full week nearly bed ridden like getting up and had to get back in bed its like having normal flu 3 times over hope she better soon and look after her :) and hopefully few of us get online soon im going to try borderlands soon :P