The Unknown Ghosts

What do you think of this? ;)

.TuG.-Breaker

Dear David Sprenger,

I am Barrister Emmanuel Crouch, a legal practitioner,I am the personal attorney to Engineer.P.B.Sprenger,he is a national of your country, He worked with Shell Development Company and also exporter of Gold in africa. He used to be my client.

He died as the result of a heart-related condition on the 11th November 2004. His heart condition was due to the death of his wife and only son involve in the Air Flight Crashes in Benin Republic West Africa, Air Flight Aired on December 26th, 2003 reported On: http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/index.html

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the fund valued at US$13.5 million left behind by my client before it gets confisicated or declared unserviceable by the Finance Bank where this huge amount were deposited.

The said Finance Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confisicated within the next twenty one official working days.

Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over two years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer.I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim.

This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. If this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology. I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter Extraordinary confidential.

All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.

I expect your urgent reply.

Best Regards,

Emmanuel Crouch.

i bet it's most obviously spam n' fishing.

LMAO !!!!

By the way i have 54,400,245 ZWD "Zimbabwe dollars" in my holding account in africa i need to transpher it via a third party account to avoid tax problems, i would need you to send me £10 in order to set up the transpher, then you could keep 1,000,000 ZWD for yourself.

just pay it into my paypal account...

Is that ok ??