Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SAF_Kaiser

Nice site!

9 posts in this topic

o wow hello m8 been along while hope you and kevin doing well drop by on teamspeak some time to say hi if you want really good to hear from you old friend :)

o wow hello m8 been along while hope you and kevin doing well drop by on teamspeak some time to say hi if you want really good to hear from you old friend :)

Wizzy me old m8 :) Good to hear from you! Kev and I are doing great and just taking life one day at a time. How are you and the kids doing?

we doing fine m8 all about grown up and became a grandad about 4 mionths back ( now i feel old ) hehe

Im glad you both doing well see you soon m8 all the best

we doing fine m8 all about grown up and became a grandad about 4 mionths back ( now i feel old ) hehe

Im glad you both doing well see you soon m8 all the best

Same to you Wiz!

Holy Cow Batman.... and another one pops out the woodwork!!

Nice to see you online again Tim. :)

Hey there Beav! Godo to hear from you buddy! I hope all is well with you and the family m8!

Hey there Beav! Godo to hear from you buddy! I hope all is well with you and the family m8!

Yep doing well thanks - lots changed on my end in the last few years.... got divorced last year, sold my house, moved back upto scotland and now living near my parents and a new gf for about a year now! :)

Yep doing well thanks - lots changed on my end in the last few years.... got divorced last year, sold my house, moved back upto scotland and now living near my parents and a new gf for about a year now! :)

Wow! those are major changes! I hope that things go a lot better for you Beav. It definitely sounds like you're on the right track!