The Unknown Ghosts

New 2012 Website - Beta Release!

.TuG.Beaver

Hi All,

As its the new year & I finally had 5 minutes free to myself (while being ill!) I decided to start on a new main website for TuG in 2012.

Gone is the old Joomla CMS and in comes the new Wordpress 3.3 with a nice premium theme, and lots of options to play with!

Over the next few weeks, I will be getting the new site up and running & adding new content along with some actual news posts on the new main site. There will be Twitter integration, RSS Feeds from various gaming sites & some other cool stuff.

oh and we are now on Twitter as clan/community! For those of you that use Twitter, follow @tugteam for all the latest updates on the new main website & forums.

As always, I hope you guys will give some input and feedback into the new site & let me know what you'd like to see in the RSS feeds, along with any other cool things that could be included.

So what are you waiting for... go check out the new site: www.tugteam.com

Edited by .TuG.Beaver

Well done.

It would be nice to get profiles, which can integrate into the games stats etc. There might be some already out, Wordpress is pretty big.

I'll have a look.

If not we might be able to create one using http://bf3stats.com/ links.

It allows you to access the API via. HTTP POST.

Edited by .TuG.brok21k

Well done.

It would be nice to get profiles, which can integrate into the games stats etc. There might be some already out, Wordpress is pretty big.

I'll have a look.

If not we might be able to create one using http://bf3stats.com/ links.

It allows you to access the API via. HTTP POST.

Thanks dude, this is on my list of things "to do" for the site. :)