The Unknown Ghosts

Moving Soon !

.TuG.JJUK

Hi Guys, i know the team isnt about all that much now but i thought i would post anyways.

I will be renting my house out from 11th August and hopefully starting the journey to Canada, Calgary in Alberta to be exact, we will be staying at a friend lodge while we decide exactly what we are going to do, this allows us to save a little money in the meantime.

They only have wireless there so im unsure what kind of connection they have, there will be no game playing for me for a while now :(

Anyway i will keep you updated as best i can.

JJ

holy crap dude. thats far away....

I'd have gone for the other side and settled around Toronto area in Ontario! have been there a couple of times and its really really nice.

But I guess as you have relatives/friends on the Alberta side and are getting somewhere to stay from friends, then good call! :)

When can I come and visit/stay? hehe

Good luck with it all and please come post back in the forums to keep us updated on whats happening and where you are etc.

We expect some pictures and stuff too!

Enjoy! :)

wow that's a big change in your life hope it goes well and are you looking to live there ???... and as beaver said Canada nice place i have 1 cousin there enjoy your flight :).....i promise i wont phone the airline up to tell them you troubled mad man lol ....

Edited by .TuG.Wizard

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, i know the team isnt about all that much now but i thought i would post anyways.

I will be renting my house out from 11th August and hopefully starting the journey to Canada, Calgary in Alberta to be exact, we will be staying at a friend lodge while we decide exactly what we are going to do, this allows us to save a little money in the meantime.

They only have wireless there so im unsure what kind of connection they have, there will be no game playing for me for a while now :(

Anyway i will keep you updated as best i can.

JJ

hope every thing gos realy smooth for ya and hope u enjoy it over thier