.TuG.Bulldog Posted July 3, 2003 Report Posted July 3, 2003 Well i wanted to know how the poll works and i was boared at work so ------------------>
Camel Posted July 4, 2003 Report Posted July 4, 2003 Nobody ever on SAF TUG is usualy good But I picked Other because BSR is good.
.TuG.Psychdlc Posted July 4, 2003 Report Posted July 4, 2003 I just picked SAF otherwise I would feel funny....like I had bologna in my shoes or somtin
.TuG.Bulldog Posted July 4, 2003 Author Report Posted July 4, 2003 24 views and only 6 votes come on people play the game
AEG_TATT Posted January 20, 2004 Report Posted January 20, 2004 I find the fort choas, and the wolfgrowls server good. We get some good game going some times to. 209.63.143.199
SAF_Kaiser Posted January 22, 2004 Report Posted January 22, 2004 I've played on AEG's server and it's a pretty good time. That and it's a friendly well monitored server.
Flya Posted January 27, 2004 Report Posted January 27, 2004 ummmmmm i like the BB base 1 but it aint on the list?! do i HAVE to select from list (excuse me im stupid!) if so id have to SAF (when its runnin right) because i aint played to much on any others
.TuG.Psychdlc Posted January 27, 2004 Report Posted January 27, 2004 So how many times has your shute not opened properly again? Well I guess your brain cell is well protected byt your feathery ploom
Flya Posted January 29, 2004 Report Posted January 29, 2004 4 or 5 now but its ok i have plan "B" land on something soft like my head!
LooFa Posted May 18, 2004 Report Posted May 18, 2004 U should get booted if u dont choose SAF or TUG!
HeLLduB Posted May 18, 2004 Report Posted May 18, 2004 I voted TUG of course. Not only does the server rock, you guys kick ass too. Friggin' hilarious!!! TUGc_HeLLduB
Vulva Posted May 19, 2004 Report Posted May 19, 2004 SAF server stills wins and it doesn't even exist at the moment
Defcon Posted May 19, 2004 Report Posted May 19, 2004 I obviously voted TUG, it is the only server I know, and I don't really want to go elsewhere to see how it works; I was looking for cool and nice people to play with, I found it.
.TuG.Beaver Posted May 19, 2004 Report Posted May 19, 2004 Originally posted by Defcon@May 19 2004, 09:04 PM I obviously voted TUG, it is the only server I know, and I don't really want to go elsewhere to see how it works; I was looking for cool and nice people to play with, I found it. Thanks Defcon - hope to see you on the server again soon. If you ever wanted to check out your stats on our server - visit this site: http://clantug.kicks-ass.org/statimport.php Find your name in the right drop down menu - and it will show you all the maps that you played on and what your stats are.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now