Splitz Posted March 2, 2005 Report Posted March 2, 2005 Heya Beav, TUGs, We want to test run server(s) Wednesday and/or Thursday night. Can we attempt to fill up the TUG server and take her for a ride? Splitz ICQ 16544463 PS. I've tried the TUG TS IP's, but they don't seem to work. Is there an updated TS IP?
Toe Jam Posted March 2, 2005 Report Posted March 2, 2005 Beaver, ICQ is a IM that gamers use in the U.S. Didn't want any confusion when you answered Splitz. Splitz, we have 2 servers and NYGiants that are up for a ride. Which one do you want? Access to Giants must be a backdoor approach... ICQ me when you get people on, I will round up as much as I can if it helps. My ICQ: 14828985
.TuG.Beaver Posted March 2, 2005 Report Posted March 2, 2005 Hi Splitz We have a 2v2 match on Wednesday evening against SST - but your more than welcome to come play on the server & fill her up - if needed, we can let our Texas server be used. I'll give you an admin PW if you hit me up in IRC. Our TS server IP is: voice.hypernia.net:8804 - PW: october.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now