Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

Recommended Posts

Posted

the single player reminds me of a bit like medal of honour but its good you can send your troops into diferent possitions and do few other things like counter fire or attack (when you get troops to attack with through the game) and the gun rets is harder than MOH ( moves alot more zoomed in):) but have fun beaver .....

Posted

The situational awareness mode is awesome - you come up to a situation & hit a key - it then takes you to a mode where you can spin around & zoom in/out with the camera & see whats going on & how your going to flank etc.

 

I'm still rusty with the commands for my squad & keep sending them all charging in with guns blazing. :)

Posted

:D I HAVE IT !! It arrived this morning, it's now installed and I've just started the campaigns. I'm on my way to the beach to meet up with my squad..

 

:blush: I hope I get better at commanding my troops - I keep sending the poor chap into assault when I meant him to just issue suppressing fire ... maybe one day he'll forgive me for his horrendous injuries :huh:

Posted
Originally posted by .TuG.Tantalus@Mar 25 2005, 07:27 AM

:D? I HAVE IT !!? It arrived this morning, it's now installed and I've just started the campaigns. I'm on my way to the beach to meet up with my squad..

 

:blush:? I hope I get better at commanding my troops - I keep sending the poor chap into assault when I meant him to just issue suppressing fire ... maybe one day he'll forgive me for his horrendous injuries? :huh:

 

i bet thats the way hitler felt at first too. :huh:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...