Madirk Posted June 12, 2005 Report Posted June 12, 2005 A fey weeks ago valve launched 2 new maps... my question to you is: What do you guys think of the new maps, de_port and de_inferno? I don't like port myself, the terrorists always camp on their spawn (there's a nice overview there...)... Inferno is better, it's a large map but it's very balanced.. Hf with CSS ^^
.TuG.Beaver Posted June 12, 2005 Report Posted June 12, 2005 de_inferno - I love it, but seems they added too much detail like sounds, flowers, etc. Sometimes a little laggy for me. de_port - havent played it a whole lot, so havent made up my mind yet.
Madirk Posted June 12, 2005 Author Report Posted June 12, 2005 I think you're right about inferno, but I have a huge pc.. so.. not very laggy for me.. (and a good internet connection)
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now