Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

Recommended Posts

Posted

K, a lot of you have played this game back in the day, I recently got it for my PDA and I have gotten hooked on it. It's great. Whenever I am travelling then I play worms world party because its a simple fun game that can be played easily wherever you are. Anyone else like this game? This game might not have the graphics, physics or fast-paced action, but I reckon its still a classic.

Posted
Originally posted by .TuG.AK@Aug 5 2005, 02:27 PM

I've got a PDA/phone and didn't know you could get worms for it :D cool... were did you get it from? and is it free ;) :wink:

 

hehe yeah you can, I just downloaded it off of limewire. I just searched for PDA worms then downloaded it. I can transfer it to you later through grouper if you have it. We could creat a group for the clan so we can all transfer files and things. ttyl.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...