Tantalus Posted September 10, 2005 Report Posted September 10, 2005 I've just re-installed this game again - why? because it's fun, you get to drive Tanks and shoot people and (again) because it's fun. BF2 and CS:S have got to be so up-their-own-ass competitive I have uninstalled them from my machine and resigned them to the shelf in the spare room where I keep my other "maybe in a month or two" games.. I'm back to CoD:UO and back to actually having fun See you in Hell Fritz!!!
Leethp Posted September 11, 2005 Report Posted September 11, 2005 Were you playing Tant I'm back into this as well
Tantalus Posted September 14, 2005 Author Report Posted September 14, 2005 Anywhere I can find a relatively low ping server (and one with Tanks!) - Look out for my pseudonym of "Chimera-Incognius" Play takes place on the weekends only due to work. EDIT: If you have ASE it's easier to find me!!
.TuG.Beaver Posted September 15, 2005 Report Posted September 15, 2005 Would you like a COD server stuck up on one of the .TuG. Boxes again? I think we should have plenty of capacity on the 2nd box in Amsterdam.
Leethp Posted September 15, 2005 Report Posted September 15, 2005 Nice Idea Beaver Is it worth it if it just the two of us?
.TuG.Beaver Posted September 16, 2005 Report Posted September 16, 2005 Thats upto you guys, I'll get all the server stuff together ready to install & set-up if you want it.
Tantalus Posted September 16, 2005 Author Report Posted September 16, 2005 YES PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ THANK YOU
.TuG.Beaver Posted September 16, 2005 Report Posted September 16, 2005 ok, I'll hunt down the windows server binaries from Scott @ trinity. Hopefully shouldnt take too long.
Tantalus Posted September 18, 2005 Author Report Posted September 18, 2005 Thank you very much. I would hope to be able to 'Radmin' the Server to configure Map Rotation(s) etc. Our previous set-up was excellent - with multi-colours and 'advert' scripts detailing our website etc it was always a busy server - even for one so far away (USA); having one in Europe would achieve superb ping rates and attract higher numbers... I look forward to it - pity I only have the weekends nowadays
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now