.TuG.Beaver Posted October 19, 2005 Report Posted October 19, 2005 I've only played upto level 02 at the moment, but this game is making me - laugh & shit my pants all at the same time! I havent had so much fun in SP for a while. One minute I'm walking through a level & a dead body falls off a ledge above me onto the floor making me poo myself & fire a whole clip into it from my machine gun, then 30 seconds later I'm throwing a frag into a room full of enemy & they shout "Oh Shit" as the frag lands between them. I definately recommend this game to anyone who likes a good SP romp. You'll be amazed at the AI & how they react to the environment and what you do. As for MP - I already love that from playing the mp beta & the mp demo. I'll certainly be putting up a FEAR server on 1 of our boxes shortly. Rating: 11 out of 10!
Leethp Posted October 19, 2005 Report Posted October 19, 2005 Didn't like the multiplayer but might give it atry for the sp missions. Cheers for the review
Tantalus Posted October 21, 2005 Report Posted October 21, 2005 I quite like the look of this... I may aquire one.. EDIT: In fact I did .. bought it today from mx2.com - sweet..
Dilbert Posted October 22, 2005 Report Posted October 22, 2005 Following Text Code Corrected by Moderator I've only played upto level 02 at the moment, but this game is making me - laugh & shit my pants all at the same time! I think they call this incontinence or old age
Cloud Posted December 11, 2005 Report Posted December 11, 2005 i got it its nice and beaver i got the same thing creepy shit omfg lol
Leethp Posted March 13, 2006 Report Posted March 13, 2006 I bought this about two weeks ago and can't stop playing it! The single player is fantastic, multiplayer is good too:wink:
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now