.TuG.Beaver Posted October 20, 2005 Report Posted October 20, 2005 Hands up who has a copy of FarCry knocking around? The guys from BSR (Black Sheep Retributio - old GR clan) moved over to FarCry some time ago and have been busy over the last year working on a mod that includes alot of stuff from GR that they liked; maps, weapons, skins, etc. Head over to: http://www.obsidianedge.net/ for a look see. I will download the mod & server files & stick up a dedicated FC server with it all running if you guys want to have some GR fun, but on a different engine. Those of you that dont have FarCry - you can pick cheap now. Let me know what you think.
BunduBasher Posted October 20, 2005 Report Posted October 20, 2005 Yay! I posted on this mod in April..... see my looks almost familiar..., GR2 substitute? Options post... Yes, I would be keen!
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now