Dirty_P0rnstar Posted October 25, 2005 Report Posted October 25, 2005 I buyd it today, its a very nice game!!! Only its go's very slow on my computer because i don't have a 64 bit computer and windows 64 bit this is bad, can you help me with some settings or software maybe so i can play it and look nice at the same time? Sam.
Guest Mortarion Posted October 25, 2005 Report Posted October 25, 2005 Wat is de bottleneck precies harde-schijf video processor of geheugen ? Misschien helpt het als je het wissel bestand wat vergroot ?
.TuG.h0 Posted October 25, 2005 Report Posted October 25, 2005 Ik denk dat ik het moet kopen, ik heb allebij Is het voor windows X64 64 edition gemaakt?
BunduBasher Posted October 25, 2005 Report Posted October 25, 2005 Yup, I had one too and the wheels fell off.....
Dirty_P0rnstar Posted October 26, 2005 Author Report Posted October 26, 2005 The sytem requirments are: MINIMUM: Windows? XP, X64 or 2000 with latest service pack. Pentium? 4 1,7 GHz or equivalent processor. 512 MB or more. Ati Radeon 9000 Video Card. 5.0 GB free harddisk space.
Tantalus Posted October 28, 2005 Report Posted October 28, 2005 As I am looking to play this online with some of my friends here at .TuG. does anyone have a server that they visit/play on ?
.TuG.Beaver Posted October 28, 2005 Report Posted October 28, 2005 As I am looking to play this online with some of my friends here at .TuG. does anyone have a server that they visit/play on ? Not properly yet. Still playing the SP. I was going to put up a server on one of the TuG boxes, but I dont fancy uploading 4gigs of data on a 333k upload. I'm gonna see if the trinity guys have it on a fast ftp somewhere for me.
Dirty_P0rnstar Posted November 7, 2005 Author Report Posted November 7, 2005 I playd it all evenening on, but is it really that easy?? I keepd killing them i had 48 - 6 i hope that there will be better players or else .TuG. will be on nr. 1 . Put me on the F.E.A.R list Beav, then your not allone;) And for Tantalus, add me on msn: sam_brouwers@hotmail.com soo we can meet somewhere Greetings, Sam.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now