.TuG.Beaver Posted November 4, 2005 Report Posted November 4, 2005 Just purchased CoD2 & will be installing shortly, mini review to come...
Madirk Posted November 12, 2005 Report Posted November 12, 2005 I have to write about CoD for the school-paper
Leethp Posted November 13, 2005 Report Posted November 13, 2005 I have it and think it is really good what do you think Beaver?
.TuG.h0 Posted December 6, 2005 Report Posted December 6, 2005 So tell me what the gameplay is like? What kinds of game modes are there?
davegtt Posted December 7, 2005 Report Posted December 7, 2005 well Im playing this on the xbox360 and its AWSOME.... really do like it
.TuG.h0 Posted December 7, 2005 Report Posted December 7, 2005 well Im playing this on the xbox360 and its AWSOME.... really do like it Nice, I think I am gonna get it soon cause I haven't heard much about it that was negative. The trailer looks really good but are the grafics as good as in the trailer?
davegtt Posted December 8, 2005 Report Posted December 8, 2005 well I think the graphics are really smart for a console, and its definately not as smooth as a PC version because your not using a mouse so aiming etc is pants but with a mouse and moving slower on a PC graphics would be awsome.
.TuG.h0 Posted December 9, 2005 Report Posted December 9, 2005 hmm well hopefully I will be spending my holz in hong kong with a friend so I will be sitting in starbucks making use of the shopping mall's wifi playing games and then the rest of the time I'll be sleeping, visiting gaming cafes and looking round pc shops for cheap processors to smuggle over. I'll prolly get CoD2 there and try it out and stuff. Will be good.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now