Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was wondering what all of you people are hoping to get at Christmas/sinterklaas. I have decided on the things that I would like.

 

What I would really like:

 

Voodoo/alienware/m-tech desktop or laptop with one of those prices that would make most of us in debt :P

 

60 inch monitor

 

Razer diamondback mouse

 

G15 keyboard/saitek eclipse not made my mind up yet but prolly g15

 

Scooter

 

get my guitar serviced or a new one :P

 

Digital camera (my brother broke my one...)

 

go to Hong Kong with a friend for christmas

 

I really doubt that I am gonna get a nice pc, scooter, or a new guitar (that is actually good and yes my dad saw the monitor and he said that I can have it if he is still able to buy my brother a good present too with his christmas money) So I decided to make a list of the things that I am likely to get :

 

G15 keyboard/saitek eclipse (drools...)

Razer diamondback

guitar serviced (prolly have to pay for it myself so prolly doesn't count)

Hongkong trip (+ spending money up to 1500EUR)

My laptop back (sniff, all by itself in germany :( )

Camera (prolly in hongkong with spending money)

New clothes (pretty good)

 

What about you guys?

Guest Mortarion
Posted

World domination mohahahaha or $ 2.000.000 in unmarked bills:biggrin:

I am not that picky.

Posted

hehehe, mort, what would you do with that then? buy yourself a nice lillte hamster farm or something? :P or buy a street of a reaaly expensive city so you could live as a luxurious street bum on one of its corners? Gold-plated cardboard box? hehe. Hmm, I'm beginning to change my mind now that I have seen all these opportunities :P.

Guest Mortarion
Posted

now i think i would buy an army of flying supermonkeys to help me

take over the world.

Damm time to stop taking my own shit.

lol xtc export is up 80% this year all hail holland.

Posted

hehe I already have a 10GB I-Pod and a Sony-Ericsson W800i mp3 telephone, and to listen to my songs I have the Sony MDR-V700 DJ headphones, I don't really need more music power :P

Posted

Hey Ulrik how bout some more ram, gfx card, or an extra hard disk? They always come in handy. If not you could look at something like a new screen if you want a larger one or something like that. Maybe a pinky-guard for when you feel like throwing around an american football again :P You might want some purepwnage shirts as well..

Posted
Hey Ulrik how bout some more ram, gfx card, or an extra hard disk? They always come in handy. If not you could look at something like a new screen if you want a larger one or something like that. Maybe a pinky-guard for when you feel like throwing around an american football again :P You might want some purepwnage shirts as well..

 

I already have 1.5 gigs of ram, and an X800 Pro, I'm only justs slightly behind on the technology state-of-the-art curve. New screen? Naaaah. Pinky guard? Har, I laugh. Purepwnage shirts ftw, I'll have to get some of those for sure :) BOOM HEADSHOT xD

Posted
I already have 1.5 gigs of ram, and an X800 Pro, I'm only justs slightly behind on the technology state-of-the-art curve. New screen? Naaaah. Pinky guard? Har, I laugh. Purepwnage shirts ftw, I'll have to get some of those for sure :) BOOM HEADSHOT xD

 

New processor? and you still aren't matching LuX|Turbografx16's 4Gbs :P then you won't need any more ram for a while hehe. Yeah I got the i pwn noobs one and the boom headshot one. They are amazing.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...