يubώลỳ(FIN)NO RANK Posted June 24, 2006 Report Posted June 24, 2006 Hello all, my name is Kai Lehtinen and I'm 16 years old. I'm from Finland and I would like to join to TuG if there is some room. I play CS:s with name ي?bώลỳ(FIN)NO RANK. Oh, and I'm not sure is this wroten right or does this message belong here. =P But I think you can put this message there where it belongs if it's not at right place.
BUTTERFLY Posted June 24, 2006 Report Posted June 24, 2006 Please join us on teamspeak. Download link: ftp://ftp.freenet.de/pub/4players/teamspeak.org/releases/ts2_client_rc2_2032.exe IP: 193.93.46.64:8767 Password: october We can do some funwars if you join us on teamspeak.
Dirty_P0rnstar Posted June 26, 2006 Report Posted June 26, 2006 Heeye! Finnaly you founf the forums:tongue:. Im Sam Brouwers BTW Yeah join us on Teamspeak so we can talk and have some fun!! Sam.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now