Dirty_P0rnstar Posted July 12, 2006 Report Posted July 12, 2006 Post here your CS:S movies edit or not , Just show us some cool frags . I'll start of with the last official match VS FH-C. Just 4 kills but its funny http://trs-gaming.com/downloads/sambrouwers/Movies/Sam4kills.wmv This is the fastest shot i ever did with AWP... http://trs-gaming.com/downloads/sambrouwers/Movies/SamAWPomg.wmv More to come, I have to check my demo's to cut it. Sam.
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted July 12, 2006 Report Posted July 12, 2006 shame I don't know how to do videos, I could've done the one we did while having a match, (someone on ts was very surprised when they saw) and another time when I killed 3 people all standing in a line, and didn't get hit
BUTTERFLY Posted July 13, 2006 Report Posted July 13, 2006 http://trs-gaming.com/downloads/sambrouwers/Movies/ftxawp.wmv Get shocked.
Dirty_P0rnstar Posted July 13, 2006 Author Report Posted July 13, 2006 hehe very nice shot m8!!! that 1 will get in the .TuG. movie:wink: Sam.
Dirty_P0rnstar Posted July 14, 2006 Author Report Posted July 14, 2006 I just made this 1 yesterday night, took some work and im not really happy about all the edits but ok here we go: http://trs-gaming.com/downloads/sambrouwers/Movies/SamATawp.wmv Sam.
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted July 14, 2006 Report Posted July 14, 2006 My PC like, was broken yesterday and I couldn't download any of the videos, so I probably won't try, I've seen a few already though
.TuG.Beaver Posted July 16, 2006 Report Posted July 16, 2006 Very cool guys... Wish I had the time & patience to make stuff like that - I have tons of old replays from our GR match days that we could make cool frag movies from, but just dont have the time or skill to try & make something.
J-style Posted July 16, 2006 Report Posted July 16, 2006 W00000t!! nice work sam im can't wait to see the next one Greetz J
Dirty_P0rnstar Posted July 18, 2006 Author Report Posted July 18, 2006 Yooohooo... Here a new 1 of today these kills are c00l http://trs-gaming.com/downloads/sambrouwers/Movies/Sam@funny.wmv Also look at the layout of where my info (money,health etc.) is . Have Fun Sam.
Dirty_P0rnstar Posted September 22, 2006 Author Report Posted September 22, 2006 Here again after some long time away i made some quick movies, just sit back and chill + dont expect anything special Some shots with me and FATOX http://trs-gaming.com/downloads/sambrouwers/Movies/crazy.wmv How to pwn on a public when ur the last man standing in your team ( 1 << Me VS 6 ) http://trs-gaming.com/downloads/sambrouwers/Movies/public.wmv And the final one, but not finished yet.... This is gona be my real movie with all my scenes in it.. its just an intro but chill em http://trs-gaming.com/downloads/sambrouwers/Movies/Tha%20movie.wmv Chill it and drink beer . Greetings, Sam aKa P0rnstar !
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted September 23, 2006 Report Posted September 23, 2006 Nice pwnage of the six Should have a gunshot at the end of your intro, and someone actually dying
Dirty_P0rnstar Posted September 26, 2006 Author Report Posted September 26, 2006 Here some Speed kills http://trs-gaming.com/downloads/sambrouwers/Movies/akawp.wmv EnJoy, Sam.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now