The Unknown Ghosts
MrGriffin

Banned for an unknown reason.

Hello, .TuG. .

Today, just a few moments ago, I joined your public De_dust 2 server. On the first round I proceeded to the doors, killed a .TuG. member, most likely an admin, and got killed by.. I think it was Ford Prefect.

Anyway, this admin I killed is probably having a bad day or something because I got a "Kicked and Banned" message after being killed.

I've had this server on my favourites list for ages, but I've never seen this kind of behaviour there before.

STEAM UserID STEAM_0:1:8072113 is banned.

My Steam id is probably along those lines, please take off this ban, I did nothing to deserve it.

Heey there m8...

I dont know how thingz went but i dont think any TuG would ban you with no reason unless people hack, i think it must be a mistake so i'll unban you now........

Yep your ready to rock on the Dust2 server gain :).

I'll ask J-Style what really happend and post here the awnser if u still interest in the awnser.

Take Care,

Sam.

PS. Welcome to the forums 2 bad it had to goes this way but u should check the

forum_old.gifCounter-Strike:Source

There are some movies i made :D.

T'was not me. I have not banned anyone for bout a month now. I mostly kick when ppl dont obey or are being racist nuisance even after warnings. Well McGriffin at least its sorted out now :D

Heey there m8...

I dont know how thingz went but i dont think any TuG would ban you with no reason unless people hack' date=' i think it must be a mistake so i'll unban you now........

Yep your ready to rock on the Dust2 server gain :).

I'll ask J-Style what really happend and post here the awnser if u still interest in the awnser.

Take Care,

Sam.

PS. Welcome to the forums 2 bad it had to goes this way but u should check the

[img']http://www.tugteam.com/forums/images/statusicon/forum_old.gif[/img]Counter-Strike:Source

There are some movies i made :D.

Yeah, there was no actual reason.. He was just trying out his admin kit.

Oh, damnit, still getting

STEAM UserID STEAM_0:1:8072113 is banned.

:F

I have to get on the server! RAWR!

Seems pretty empty atm though.

When I get back from england I will get players and make the server busy again. Ne1 gonna help? I never see you guys go on unless others go on. I reckon more ppl post their steam friends id's so we can meet there at a good time.