.TuG.Psychdlc Posted November 18, 2003 Report Posted November 18, 2003 Hey guys, I have ben getting into this new fangled call of duty game. It is not as good as GR in mp but it is the best game I have seen in awhile. Well thats just my opinion but it has the hook that keeps me coming back for more...lol Anyway I have also taken an admin post on GBF for Call of Duty. I know you are TWL guys but I just thougjht I would mention it. Ltr Psy
.TuG.Beaver Posted November 18, 2003 Report Posted November 18, 2003 Thanks Psyc You should have come to me 1st - TWL is looking for help in the CoD Euro Admin side of things. If we do decide to play CoD on a ladder, then it's gonna be TWL i'm afraid. I've looked at GBF and IMHO..... /me goes into rant mode.
.TuG.Bulldog Posted November 18, 2003 Report Posted November 18, 2003 played cod demo ---love it more arcady but fun i will get it soon! GR is still the best game play ever on the PC though
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now