Lmaonader Posted November 23, 2006 Report Posted November 23, 2006 Hello TuG, A few months ago I moved to Counter-Strike: Source from over a year of CS1.6 and tactical shooters and I've been looking for a good team to learn with. Recently I've been looking at your public server and it seems to always be free from TuG members, which is a shame. My Xfire ID is lmaonader if any of you would care to add me, and I am looking forward to playing with you.
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted November 23, 2006 Report Posted November 23, 2006 I'll be online a bit more often now, I've just been sorting out stuff with Vista and stuff, and I've only just installed HL2 again so I'll probably be on tomorrow, and maybe weekend. Yeah, I haven't played for ages so I'll suck. ... More than usual.
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted November 24, 2006 Report Posted November 24, 2006 Damn right it's a game, it's uberer than GR:AW we can jump! you can't! we can jump over stuff you have to walk round it, if it's a five mile but very small wall, you're screwed.
Lmaonader Posted November 24, 2006 Author Report Posted November 24, 2006 No jumping in a game isn't a bad thing. Look at how much anti-hopping additions have messed up America's Army.
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted November 24, 2006 Report Posted November 24, 2006 No, you haven't played GR:AW, I'd be in a small house, needing to get down, only a couple foot drop, I'll sit there on teamspeak complaining about that they can't jump:smile: And I'll go on CS:S if some other people are online.
Leethp Posted November 24, 2006 Report Posted November 24, 2006 No, you haven't played GR:AW, I'd be in a small house, needing to get down, only a couple foot drop, I'll sit there on teamspeak complaining about that they can't jump:smile: And I'll go on CS:S if some other people are online. Dave Jumping is ghey where is the realism in that all you get are bloody idiots hopping around like demented rabbits. I have CS and have played it for a while it sucks, that is my opinion based on alot of hours gameplay. Also I have never heard anyone complain on TS about jumping wtf are you on about I have never once wanted to or needed to jump over something when playing GR or GRAW Oh and hello to the new forum person
Lmaonader Posted November 24, 2006 Author Report Posted November 24, 2006 Oh and hello to the new forum person I thought you'd forgotten all about me CS:S is an arcade shooter, and so realism just isn't in the picture. By the way, do any of you play Raven Shield, SWAT 4 or BF2?
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted November 24, 2006 Report Posted November 24, 2006 Lee, I did it once, and I was standing on a building complaining about jumping, maybe bulldog might remember, dunno. twas ages ago, and lmao go on the server! I'll only go on if I see someone on it.
Lmaonader Posted November 24, 2006 Author Report Posted November 24, 2006 lmao go on the server! I'll only go on if I see someone on it. Go on Xfire so that we can better co-ordinate our ownage.
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted November 24, 2006 Report Posted November 24, 2006 xfire's crap, and breaks after I've loaded it up twice
Lmaonader Posted November 24, 2006 Author Report Posted November 24, 2006 Shame. Can't you at least give me your Steam IM ID?
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted November 24, 2006 Report Posted November 24, 2006 what's yours? I'll add you
.TuG.h0 Posted November 25, 2006 Report Posted November 25, 2006 lol guys, no matter what the conversation, if there is a member from each game, there will be arguements and insults can't we just leave it at "it all boils down to opinion" and my opinion is best
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted November 25, 2006 Report Posted November 25, 2006 But mine's better, and lmao, you should be seeing Ho on there if not, you don't check often enough:smile:. And the server doesn't seem to be responding, any ideas why?
.TuG.JJUK Posted November 25, 2006 Report Posted November 25, 2006 Shame. Can't you at least give me your Steam IM ID? Mate hes to embarrased to load his xfire as peeps will then know he plays cs, as you all should be ashamed that you let peeps know about this terrible game
Lmaonader Posted November 25, 2006 Author Report Posted November 25, 2006 Mate hes to embarrased to load his xfire as peeps will then know he plays cs, as you all should be ashamed that you let peeps know about this terrible game CS isn't bad at all. CS:S on the other hand..
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted November 25, 2006 Report Posted November 25, 2006 Mate hes to embarrased to load his xfire as peeps will then know he plays cs, as you all should be ashamed that you let peeps know about this terrible game CS:S is great... it's a matter of opinion:smile: And it's a different style of gaming, of course it is an fps and you go bang bang with some guns, but the gameplay is completely different, GR:AW is really realistic. It's a great game though, both very good.
.TuG.h0 Posted November 25, 2006 Report Posted November 25, 2006 time to whoop out your xfire profile dave
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now