.TuG.Beaver Posted December 9, 2003 Report Posted December 9, 2003 This game is HOT! Check out the official website, here: http://soldner.jowood.com All those peeps who love Operation Flashpoint will just love the posibilties available with Soldner: Secret Wars This is gonna be a fantastic Squad Based (GR anyone?) game with different classes available to clans - so u wanna be a Sniper or a Heli Pilot or the Commander or a whatever - now u get to choose. There are vehicles to play with - Tanks/APC's/Helo's/Planes There is a huge variety of weapons available and all players are completely skinable so u can make your team look l33t. The beta is happening now & I have my request put in. I think this could be the next big thing we can play online as a clan if GR2 fails to make an appearance.
.TuG.Bulldog Posted December 10, 2003 Report Posted December 10, 2003 sounds and looks amazing i like the sound of clans that look differant and individual while playing!
Vulva Posted December 10, 2003 Report Posted December 10, 2003 I've been looking forward to this for a while, thought I must admit I have also feared this release. Not only am I going to haveto buy a new computer, but my abilities to socialize outside of a game willbe drastically effected. Sunlight? What is that? Can I download it?
.TuG.Beaver Posted December 10, 2003 Author Report Posted December 10, 2003 Sunlight? What is that? Can I download it? Sure you can - http://www.sunshine.com/download.html
.TuG.Bulldog Posted December 10, 2003 Report Posted December 10, 2003 ooooooo im so excited i looked more at the site and wow! if its as good as it looks my wife is going to be MAD!! and i think i also need a new processor when is it out exactly! i neeeeeed it!!!!
.TuG.Beaver Posted December 10, 2003 Author Report Posted December 10, 2003 Supposedly its out in February 2004 - but they also said spring 2004. But fingers crossed for Feb.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now