.TuG.Bulldog Posted May 3, 2007 Report Posted May 3, 2007 Ok quake wars is out quite soon, i think i will only be playing this game so will hopefully be able to dedicatre a bit of time to it (once i have a house back) hope i like it anyway who has it on preorder? I would like all our ingame names to be the same start ie. .TuG.Bulldog so we have a good ingame precance. So if you pre order it please reserve your .TuG. name tag (unless while i have been away you changed the tags again ....) any word on a beta or the demo? i cant realy find anything..... here are a few links for reserch. http://www.enemyterritory.com/ http://www.totalquakewars.com/ http://www.quakewarscenter.com/ http://planetquake.gamespy.com/enemyterritory/
.TuG.Bulldog Posted May 3, 2007 Author Report Posted May 3, 2007 I found the e mail of the beta test team and i mailed them , they mailed back saying they were full, do you have any contacts beaver??
.TuG.Beaver Posted May 3, 2007 Report Posted May 3, 2007 I have pre-ordered it today from play.com & am waiting for my email with reg code to pre-register my in-game name. oh & no I dont have any inside info on ET:QW yet!! But I will soon
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now