The Unknown Ghosts

Multiplayer questions

I am currently really enjoying CoD4.:P

There are a few things that I cannot grasp, regarding the multiplayer - and thought maybe one of the full time gaming geeks (read professionals) could possibly can help me resolve:

1. Where would you add your clan tag in Multiplayer? I have already created a profile in the single player and this carried over to multiplayer automatically. If I create a new profile, I presume I will lose all the experience and perks that the original profile earned...
  2. Where do you access favourites for servers? I have saved the TuG server and another in favourites, but have no idea how to access them...as my multiplayer access screen only has a save to favourites function but not retrieve!
  3. Can you access a server directly without going through the whole server list? (probably relates to the favourites access above)
  4. Why does it take up to 4 or 5 attempts to join a server, or is that only me and my slow rig?

Any help will be appreciated - bearing in mind I am old GR to the core, this is a big step change to me! :D

1/ You can change your in game name as oftern as you like in the option menue i think

2/ duno aint tryed it yet

3/ press ` (above tab) to bing up console and type "/connect then the ip of the server"

4/ it takes me that long sometimes, i have found if i load the game then leave on the server screen after clicking total refresh for a sec (make tea pre 4pm / get beer post 4pm) it normaly works, i think the problem is when the server your trying to join has not refreshed properly or the game is tring to contact punkbuster/activision to check files and cd key.