.TuG.Beaver Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 (edited) Its with great sadness that I have to announce that the Counter-Strike:Source section of TuG is being retired. We've done some great things in the last couple of years in CS:S - won TWL's 2v2, 3v3 & 5v5 ladders - and had many players through the doors. Recently, things have been pretty quiet and not very active, so I had a little chat with h0 and thought it might be time to bring things to a graceful end as far as CS:S goes. I'll be updating a few things on the site over the weekend, such as rosters, forums and other stuff. If any of the members wish to stay on as TuG members and join another game section, then please let me know. Good luck to all the CS:S guys wherever you are! Thanks Edited June 7, 2008 by .TuG.Beaver
.TuG.h0 Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 Was a good one, wont forget you guys and we'll prolly still bump into each other at some point. I'll e-mail or msn you when i get inet again beaver bout arrangements. Kinda been using inet and uni n stuff so not been on a lot. GL HF guys.
.TuG.JJUK Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 Good luck ho maybe see you when you start t play real games , just kidding mate
.TuG.Wizard Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 its allways sad when i game part ends it was like it when GR ended years back ( still miss it ) well hope you will try cod 4 now h0 and kick our butts
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted June 7, 2008 Report Posted June 7, 2008 Was a good one, wont forget you guys and we'll prolly still bump into each other at some point. I'll e-mail or msn you when i get inet again beaver bout arrangements. Kinda been using inet and uni n stuff so not been on a lot. GL HF guys. No! No! NO! NOOOOO! Don't leave me "Ford Reject"! You're staying your ass in .TuG.!:eek:
.TuG.h0 Posted June 15, 2008 Report Posted June 15, 2008 ill still be about. Would play COD4 but then I'd get better than Dave an he'll start crying and play another game.
.TuG.Atomicfire Posted June 17, 2008 Report Posted June 17, 2008 ill still be about. Would play COD4 but then I'd get better than Dave an he'll start crying and play another game. I wouldnt count on that m8 lol ,
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted June 17, 2008 Report Posted June 17, 2008 (edited) I wouldnt count on that m8 lol , Was that... a compliment? This must be saved for all eternity. Edited June 17, 2008 by .TuG.DaveAlmighty
.TuG.Atomicfire Posted June 17, 2008 Report Posted June 17, 2008 yes it was m8 i have to say i know u moan on towards me alot but if ya not moaning ya play better simple as that
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now