Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

Recommended Posts

Posted

ok peeps - lets make tonight a BF2 night please.... :D

 

Me & Benny will be on playing (hooray for the BF2 Complete dl from EA @ 24.99) - only 3.5GB & took about 30 mins!

 

I'll modify the server settings later today and change the rounds to 1.

Posted

I'm up for some BF2 tonight (Wednesday), I think Ash might join us as well, what's the name of that map that's in the rotation that I need to download?

 

I'll be mostly trying to shoot down your copters and planes with the anti-tank launcher and machine guns!

 

Cheers,

 

Sherriff

Posted
I'm up for some BF2 tonight (Wednesday), I think Ash might join us as well, what's the name of that map that's in the rotation that I need to download?

 

I'll be mostly trying to shoot down your copters and planes with the anti-tank launcher and machine guns!

 

Cheers,

 

Sherriff

Yep - BF2 tonight please!!

 

Map - Tampa Highway - download from Gamershell:

 

http://www.gamershell.com/download_19883.shtml

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...