Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

Recommended Posts

Posted

Punkbuster-

I had to turn it on today in the game because I got a server that required it. It began flashing a warnignthat my version was out of date and eventually reported me as a violation. Now that I want to turn it off it is all grayed out as if it's not an option. Anyone have any suggestions? And how do I update it?

Posted

Yes - while you play PB - it auto goes and check for the latest version at evenbalance.com - it then tries to update while you play.

 

I'm guessing that you might have a firewall running and this may have interfered with you dl'ing the latest PB version for Ravenshield.

 

Get the PBWEB tool - this allows you to dl the latest PB outsite of Ravenshield from this link:

 

http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=updatepb.php

 

you might also look at the RVS pages here:

 

http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=dl-rvs.php

 

Let me know how you go - I use the PBWeb myself sometimes.

Posted

Beav the TUG RvS server isnt showing on the in game browser, its showing as active on the admin page youve got and its showing as active on ASE, but when you go into Athena Sword to play via the ingame browser it isnt showing? :huh:

  • 2 weeks later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...