.TuG.Beaver Posted June 24, 2009 Report Posted June 24, 2009 Found a link over on the BIS forums to a guy who has made tons of movies for Arma & ArmaII. The one linked below is awesome - 1000 AI having a big fight!!
.TuG.brok21k Posted June 24, 2009 Report Posted June 24, 2009 That looks great. Shame it plays and looks nothing like that on my computer! Maybe I bought Arma 1 buy mistake!
.TuG.Beaver Posted June 24, 2009 Author Report Posted June 24, 2009 That looks great. Shame it plays and looks nothing like that on my computer! Maybe I bought Arma 1 buy mistake! Make sure you have the latest nvidia/ati drivers and take a look at the BIS forums - there are a couple threads about using a tool called nhancer to turn off vsync in vista (you got vista??) etc. I have it looking and running nice on my desktop PC - 1680 X 1050 with settings to High - 8800GT, but am struggling to find a good balance on the laptop as its native res is 1920X1080 (fullHD!) and it only has a 9700M GT in it - oh and running vista x32 ultimate, which I think is gay!!
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now