.TuG.-Breaker Posted June 30, 2009 Report Posted June 30, 2009 is any one getting Street Fighter 4 for PC?? looks like its going to be hell of a funny game comes out (at least in Germany) on 3rd of July
.TuG.Tweak Posted July 5, 2009 Report Posted July 5, 2009 I'll be getting mate, used to love SF2 on my old SNES! I'm getting a new GPU, it arrives on Tuesday. 275GTX and a nice new Coolermaster case cos it won't bloody fit in my current one!
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted July 6, 2009 Report Posted July 6, 2009 It's been out on PS3 for a while. I had a quick go on my bro's copy. I got my ass kicked The game is fecking hard.
.TuG.-Breaker Posted July 6, 2009 Author Report Posted July 6, 2009 yes, it is hard indeed, i never played it much before, i think i play the classic Street fighter on the old nintendo once, that is like over 10 years ago, but i really like Street Fighter 4 oh wow, thats a big think Tweaks yeah, my graphics card almost didnt fit into my case aswell, i just got like 1 or 2cm to the cage for the hdd's lmao, Dave, get yourself SF4, it's awesome, we need to have some rounds and i want you to cry
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now